LS2 GTO < Cobra

[quote=“JColvin35,post:18,topic:32476"”]

There is a guy on here w/ a dark blue goat that has a magna charger on it…Don’t know if it was him tho…Thats two goats killed by snakes in the last two days…I put it on one (dark red, 6.0L, middle aged gentlemen and wife) Sunday on xxx road near the mall…I was third car in line behind him and he moved to the right lane and took off…I had to get over (by that time 2-3 cars back) and catch up…Middle of 4th @ about a buck twenty went by him, shifted into 5th and I was out…See Paul, its not too slow, hehe…

[/quote]

lol u have kens setup last year, i def know its not slow lolol

Next time try to incorporate a hairy burnout into the story…for me.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:13,topic:32476"”]

There is a goat floating around that would put the mock on a lot of cars on this site.

[/quote]

If I’m not mistaken I believe this car hung/beat a TT viper…

yippy

[quote=“psphinx81,post:5,topic:32476"”]

he wont get traction without slicks now… dave dont even bother, he walks me so hard even on the spray its fucking retarded

[/quote]

have you ran rrsti yet?

nice ken.

good job bro

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:23,topic:32476"”]

[/quote]

Sure did, last I heard he had 821 @ the crank and was having more work done.

no shit… ls1 or ls2? any idea what kind of work he has done?

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:23,topic:32476"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“nappy1380,post:28,topic:32476"”]

Sure did, last I heard he had 821 @ the crank and was having more work done.

[/quote]

that don’t mean shit though… yes thats quite an accomplishment, BUT, chuck did the same with the small blower, exhaust, and low boost, as well as myself in the car filming. that guy can’t drive for shit

anyways… nice job ken. the car looks badass. hopefully we all get a nice night to cruise again

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:29,topic:32476"”]

no shit… ls1 or ls2? any idea what kind of work he has done?

[/quote]

Runs methanol, 28psi on the supercharger, pulleys… loads of engine work.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:30,topic:32476"”]

that don’t mean shit though…

[/quote]

Running even with that orange twin turbo viper that was posted by marcus and is at Duff’s now and then speaks for itself.

Good kill.

He’s probably married because at this point I’d do the same thing. It doesn’t matter how big an ass you make of yourself once you’re married. Before that if it was a woman I was dating there’s no way I’d initiate conversation with Bladez let alone race him and set myself up for failure. She’d probably hop in with him before the light even turned green LOL.

“Flame” suit on

^^^…or neither one know anything about picking up on the sounds of a modified car.

I had to train my gf to pick up on a rough-er than normal idle, turbo blow off, s/c whine, race gas, ect. Some day she will pick up on Methanol, and N2O fumes. lol

good job Ken, your car is amazing.

nice kills dude. cobras FTW!

Nice! Sounds like you are enjoying your car.

x…

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:30,topic:32476"”]

that don’t mean shit though… yes thats quite an accomplishment, BUT, chuck did the same with the small blower, exhaust, and low boost, as well as myself in the car filming. that guy can’t drive for shit

anyways… nice job ken. the car looks badass. hopefully we all get a nice night to cruise again

[/quote]

Thanks bill, once i get back to buffalo, we’ll definately have to go out cruising again. I’m sure there will be more great nights ahead of us.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:35,topic:32476"”]

good job Ken, your car is amazing.

[/quote]

[quote=“Xander,post:37,topic:32476"”]

Nice! Sounds like you are enjoying your car.

x…

[/quote]

Of course :), you better be out enjoying the z06 too