LS2 GTO < Cobra

Coming home after running a crap load of errands today because I leave for Vegas tomorrow, I run into an LS2 gto, younger guy with his girlfriend aboard. He stays behind me trying to figure out WUTWHINE means, so he comes up next to me at the next light and looks over…

Him: So do you want to run that thing?
Me: Sure why not…dig or roll?
Him: Dig all the way

So the light goes green and I sit there while I look over to him and motion for him to just go. So he goes and I just roll into the gas because its pretty useless for me to launch on the 315’s :lol:. He gets about 1.5-2 car lead pretty quick so I proceed to give the cobra the gas and get right on his bumper by end of first. Second gear rip right on by him, 3rd gear comes and I put on a few busses and shut down because it is just pointless by this time. He cruises behind me and the light turns red, I’m going straight he’s turning left.

G/f: wow that thing is loud and moves
Him (laughing): Let me guess, its not stock?
Me: Kenne Bell powered…
Him: nice freakin car dude I’m impressed
Me: you too, have a good night

I give him the :tup: and he returns it and we go on our separate ways

silly goats :mamoru:

nice kill brotha

siqqqqq, what do you put down in the 1/4? I wanted to run you either going out to Toronto or coming back, but just never got the chance. Maybe at NYIRP sometime!

he wont get traction without slicks now… dave dont even bother, he walks me so hard even on the spray its fucking retarded

What color was the GTO?

lolz…love the cobras

holla ken, :tup: to a good race

i fell in love with mike’s, but i think it’s your slowbra that could steal my heart forever

[quote=“sureshot!,post:8,topic:32476"”]

holla ken, :tup: to a good race

i fell in love with mike’s, but i think it’s your slowbra that could steal my heart forever

[/quote]

:picard: then what was all that one in a million talk the other night :cry:

Cool race though, atleast the guy wasnt a douche and gave props where they were due :tup:

Edit : Was it light blue, with the GTO outlined in the back? I passed by a gto just like that today on broadway :gotme:

Cobras for the win. One of these days I am taking you up on that ride Ken. GK :tup:

Ken, ur car blows…

well, is blown. LOL…good to read that you had a nice seal beating. Now if you could get lines up next to a fast-er (your level) car. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! It was a darker blue gto and I didn’t get to see it from behind, so no clue if the rear was outlined.

I’ll be going to the dyno and the 1/4 when I come back to vegas to see what the car is making and can put down at the track.

In due time I’m sure i’ll line up with the faster guys, we were out cruising for a little bit friday night, but it just never happened. I’ll love to see how well I can fair against the hawk and bill’s car. The summer is young yet ;).

[quote=“psphinx81,post:2,topic:32476"”]

silly goats :mamoru:

[/quote]

There is a goat floating around that would put the mock on a lot of cars on this site.

nice kill ken :tup: I <3 your cobra

still can’t get over the size of your intake inlet… you could suck a small child thru that thing

[quote=“nappy1380,post:13,topic:32476"”]

There is a goat floating around that would put the mock on a lot of cars on this site.

[/quote]

then where is it?

Rochester, as far as I know (if it’s the same one). But pimping other people’s cars is gay, so I’ll say no more than it’s pretty quick.

oh if its him… yea its quick but to hang with the top cars on the board? definitely not, he would get destroyed

There is a guy on here w/ a dark blue goat that has a magna charger on it…Don’t know if it was him tho…Thats two goats killed by snakes in the last two days…I put it on one (dark red, 6.0L, middle aged gentlemen and wife) Sunday on xxx road near the mall…I was third car in line behind him and he moved to the right lane and took off…I had to get over (by that time 2-3 cars back) and catch up…Middle of 4th @ about a buck twenty went by him, shifted into 5th and I was out…See Paul, its not too slow, hehe…

lol at thinking the top cars on the board are the fastest around.

Nice kill Ken…your car is SSSIIIIQQQ :wink: