LS3

:slight_smile:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

pushrods blow

I want one in my car…maybe…just maybe i can find a totaled car to rip one out of, and use that block to build. I really would rather keep driving my car and have a spare block to build in my garage …

very nice numbers :tup:

488 RWHP with a cam, headers, and no tune :eek:

Can’t wait to see what they get when they tune it.

Meh hondas rule!

Silly V8’s

Impossible, with all that friction caused by the extra cylinders, the pushrods, and the “V” it’s obvious that those numbers are inflated.

Pretty insane. :tup:

so this is just a Non-zo6 C6?

are they not putting the LS2 in the C6?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:11,topic:32214"”]

so this is just a Non-zo6 C6?

are they not putting the LS2 in the C6?

[/quote]

for 08 and up, they’re getting the LS3 for the base model… I believe. The z06 is still getting the LS7

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:12,topic:32214"”]

for 08 and up, they’re getting the LS3 for the base model… I believe. The z06 is still getting the LS7

[/quote]

correct…the base models get the ls3 now rated around 435hp or so…zo6’s still rocking the 505hp model…i think they want to slate the ls2 for camaro/firebird/gto/caddy’s…just to keep the base model vette above the rest…word is there could be SS/yanko type camaro’s with the 505hp ls in them…:slight_smile:

The LS3 is hopfully going in the new camaro. We havnt goten a LS3 yet. But We;ve tuned a few LS7’s (one in a GTO:snky:) We had one c6 that was broken in with some good hard miles, just a instake and a New Era tune it was 488 (485?maybe) whp SAE.

This new shit is crazy.

i know, unbelieveable shit :tup:

Now build a real car around it.

OHV V-8 >*

wow… yeah i cannot wait to see what the new maro’s have but you know everyones gonna get a yellow one with racing stripes.

from what I read the z07 or whatever they call the necxt fast vette is going to be SC 7 litre @ 650-700 hp and $100,000. Same engine in CTS-V with lower rpm 600 hp tune.