ls6 vs BBK vs FAST intake manifold test

I tested a few intakes, and TB setups on my car. :smiley:

???

nice writeup hoebag. i loved my ls6/ ported stock TB the best of all.

wow really nice write up… i know for sure ill probably get the BBK when i get the money. This should be a stickie on LS1tech

let my know, I might be selling the BBK used for 2 dyno pulls only. :slight_smile:
I wanted to mill the runners down a few inches, and do some port work. I like the intake a lot. But don’t think I’ll have time for that to happen. My 243 heads I could work on next week, if Im not swaped at work like it looks like. I have to put some time into them blending the VJ, that is done. Good news is yesterday they moved 294cfm with a stock SSR unblended with stock valve, on a 3.90 plate. up from like 258 on the stock VJ, but a small throat, and bowl for room to work with. Exhaust was really good too, sounded great all turned up. Good airspeed too, 360fps I remember?

:tup:

that bbk intake looks beautiful on top of that motor =) i like it very much

is that 9.8 lbs or 98.xx lbs?? lol

BBK-85 and LS6-75 up close.

hoebag:(

bump.

I’m going to test a super victor intake soon. :slight_smile:

maybe a GMPP, and a vic jr. if I get my hands on one?

oh my, carbed ls1?

I doubt it, a lot of guys run these with elbows and and a TB

no elbow, carb style TB

thats what i wanna see… get it done johnny

haha, an accufab 4500 flows 2128 CFM and has four 2-1/4" throttle plates. My GTP went mid 11’s with two 2 1/4 mufflers and tail pipes.

Round 2 of intake testing is still coming. Got this the other day, used my hookup :snky:

• Super Victor LS1; Intake Manifold; For Use w/High-Output Competition Electronic Fuel Injection; Racing Use Only;

• Accepted By NASCAR For Grand National Series

• Bigger Power Gains

• For Use With EFI

• Offers Greater Air Flow Potential

• Cylinder Head Type: Standard

• Emission: With EGR

• Engine Make/Size: Chevy Small Block LS1

• Number Of Carbs: None, For Fuel Injection

• Position: N/A

• RPM Range: 3500-8000

• Usage: Racing

• Weight: 24 LB

• Height: 10in.

• Width: 17in.

• Depth: 22in.

Ran some numbers on it as cast, its big :slight_smile:
2.90/2.915 msa, thats alot bigger then my stock heads. Even what the 243s I’m porting that are at 313cfm right now peak. Wish a stock valve/3.90 bore.
Going to move the cam position around, and see how the little streetsweeper cam dose for rpms. But I’ll probably change to a different cam for this intake anyway, like you should.

for the love of god, DOES

would u like to test on my car? can u just keep the parts on after your done

Who is flowing your heads? About how much is it to flow one cylinder?

1998 Trans Am Vert

What mods are on it, you think its a good setup for this intake?

as of right now close to stock…will be building up in the spring once i come back from florida. I plan on running the bbk manifold