Lsat prep course?

Does anyone here have any experience with the Kaplan courses in preparation for taking the Lsat? I’m trying to decide if it is worth paying the 1600. Also, I’ve searched but is there any other courses/prep material out there that anyone used effectively? Thanks in advance

I didn’t use a prep, but I would recommend taking it. Most people score higher after taking the prep class.

I guess it also depends on where you want to go when deciding if the prep course is of any value to you. Start taking practice LSATs now under real-world time constraints and score them. If, when you drop off 3-4 points you’re still at where you want to be to get into your target school, then maybe the prep course isn’t worth your time.

If you want to get into the best school you can and have the GPA and experience to supplement a good LSAT, then of course take the prep.

If you want to hear any more about law school, especially about why you probably shouldn’t go, shoot me a PM.

For 1600 i’d rather buy study materials myself and just study?

I know the Kaplan course for pharmacy is shit and ppl bitch about how it was a waste of $$ for them all the time…then again u figure a lot more ppl take the LSATs so they have to have that figured out right haha