LSeX/ZR1/other GM jointz...

This was probably one of the more difficult shoots Ive been involved in just due to the amount of cars, I think it was 7 or 8 total plus a model in the mix of things. Dan got shots that I didn’t get that I wish I got lol. I think my limit is 2 cars maximum per shoot. I really wanted to get detail shots of a lot of different stuff but I couldn’t fuck around too much otherwise I would’ve ran out of time.

You know the rules, trash talk to someone else. I appreciate everyone biting their tongues so far.

All other shots can be seen here (43 total): http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157627060839728/

nice pics as always man

Awesome

I like the shot down towards the hood, different angle you dont always see.

How many times are you guys gonna say this :rofl

Are you new to Shift? :lol

Killa, I’m disappointed. You love detailed shots, yet you don’t have many of that older model with low miles. :shifty

I think Dan and I talk about using the tailgate of my truck for an elevated shot at every shoot and we dont do it lol. It would be awesome to have a garage like this converted into a car studio, one huge overhead softbox, paint the lift white and use it for undercarriage shots, white background drop all around, and keep the mezzanine for shots like that. I dream way too much lol

What Vlad said…:lol

:rofl

great shots jim!

model looks much better when she smiles aswell. thumbsup

Nice shoot. Really diggin the zr1, gto and the lovely lady. Good work as always! You and CFD have really been spoiling us lately with all these purty pictures.

All cars look like shit. Great photos, but you can’t polish a turd as they say.

:rofl J/K I want that ZR1 :frowning:

i read this and almost fell over … till i saw the bottom line … hahaha good trick my man

Really digging #7

Is that coolant on the ground?
waits til someone gets the joke

Great photos as always. You would’ve loved the track this week with all of the Vettes running around. ZR1s, Z06s out the ass, etc… GTRs, Panoz, Vipers, etc… Tons of nice stuff. Apparently at the next WGI event w/ SCDA (July 11-12) there’s supposed to be quite a few Ferrari Challenge cars running. Win? I think so.

I got the joke…

still want a C6Z so bad!!! pics look awesome!

I like the White one the best!
Good work as always

If I owned a ZR1 I would get a standard C6Z hood and have it cut out to expose the blower instead of the silly window.