lt1 z> Fox body stang

went for a cruise tonight in my z28. I just put up a full magnaflow with some headers so i was drivin around enjoying the car for a bit. A Fox bod maybe a 90 came along a beat my buddies t/a from a roll pretty bad so i got next to him from a dig lookin for some fun. His car sounded pretty fast so what the hell.

Took off with a goood lead from the start thanks to the 4 11’s and continued to pull about three cars by the time we got in the 80’s.

Kid was real kool said he had a edelbrock manifold sounded awesome by the way, heads, cam and full exhaust and some other stuff.

Thumbs up to a good race if your reading word to the first kill of the year for me.

good kill mustangs always sound good with exhaust

^^^Da fuggin truth…They could use PVC pipe for exh. and still sound sick.

nice kill :tup:

and x2 never heard a 302/281 mustang that sounded like shit

hey i was the driver of that 1989 foxbody and we did not race from a dig man i dont know what ur talking bout… we raced from bout 45-50 isnt a dig from a stop?:bloated: and u did not put three car lenghts on me more bout half a car lenght u even agreed to that tonight at the ford dealership that u only put bout a half a lenght on me?? ill run u agian lets go man give me a call this weekend later just thought that all u guys should know that… but i liked ur car sounded nice… and by the way im not tryin to start a fight here im just pointing out what really happened…

:lol: Spring is here!

[quote=“mustangmaniac866,post:5,topic:27429"”]

hey i was the driver of that 1989 foxbody and we did not race from a dig man i dont know what ur talking bout… we raced from bout 45-50 isnt a dig from a stop?:bloated: and u did not put three car lenghts on me more bout half a car lenght u even agreed to that tonight at the ford dealership that u only put bout a half a lenght on me?? ill run u agian lets go man give me a call this weekend later just thought that all u guys should know that… but i liked ur car sounded nice… and by the way im not tryin to start a fight here im just pointing out what really happened…

[/quote]

haha, noob street warriazzz drama is warmin up already :tspry:

siqqq!

:tspry: lol

in my opinion a 5.0 > lt1 for ever! But neverless good runs next time get it on tape!

:noob: :picard:

Man, I cant find random races…are u guys in Hamburg?

ill run the foxbody

:picard:

lolz

oh good. spring has sprung! i love kill story drama.