Lt4 Vette $6650?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/628905439.html

probably a scam but ya never know

somebody keeping an item for investment, shouldn’t need to sell due to hip injury.

yeah… but he obviously has no problems getting outa that jag in the backround… :bsflag:

anytime i see someone selling their car cause of “hardships” means to me that they want your money in a shady way

ya i call the :bsflag: …

god. C4s suck so fucking bad.

:word: lol

those pics are also dated 2005

Can we add a craigslist for sale sub section so I can just ignore these threads.

omg, siq, , nyspeed > CSI,

quick someone cross post this as the de-scamming unfolds AS WE SPEAK!!!..

Seriously, how many of these shady, run-of-the-mill craiglist posts do you plan on posting?

EDIT: Already mentioned, I AM A PARROT :smiley:

C4’s do blow.

is that even a deal? i figured this car is worth about 3000 bucks.

I’d say it is worth maybe 8-9K if it is super clean. The LT-4 is the best C4 made besides the ZR-1. The LT-4 has the ZR-1 body but with a different drive train of course.

I’d say c4’s blow just slightly less then civics.

hahahah so true that are pooh

newman, in my driver improvement class last week there was this guy in there… about 6 ft tall and 180 lbs. gold neckless and bracelet and well as a gold watch. a blue and red new york jacket, all white off brand sneakers, tight wrangler jeans that were floods and showed off his knee high white socks with a studded belt. total tool.
I’m like, I bet he drives a c4 vette. SURE FUCKING ENOUGH he brings out a c4 accessory magazine full of awful body kits and lights and other accessorys.

I’m not sure what is worse, the car or the drivers.

he didn’t have a neck?

also. lol.

< also not a huge fan of the C4 vettes

I’d drive one, but wouldn’t buy one

Cannot even think of how to spell that word lol.

“post has been flagged for removal”

Seriously, how many more craigslist FS threads are there gonna be?