Lumber source

Are there any good lumber sources other than obvious? Like Lowes/Depot/Lenco?

I’ve had bad experience with GUIs lumber… Buying PT 2x6x20’s that were warped/twisted to all hell and just plain fucked with knots and gnawed off pieces. Their plywood was just about as shitty. I forgot the factory that their plywood came from though, it wasn’t the same as Depot or Lenco’s…

Just looking for 8’ or 10’ PT dog ear pickets, 2x4s and 4x4s.
I prefer 10’ pickets since I have to bury a foot or two of it all.
Fencing in about roughly 150x60 (It’s actually 150’ sides, with 80’ in the rear and 40’ in the front… Sides are slightly tapered in towards the front.)

Amish? some small town lumber yard?

Try potters right in corfu, either they are cheap or they screw up every time I go there lol

Don’t know of much out in the boonies there.

In for results, gotta fence about 100’ myself.

84 idiots

Try newfane lumber in lockport. My dad owns it. Great lumber, great prices, great service. Will answer any building question you have

Trees.

On a serious note, lemme know if you want the fence installed. I own a company that installs fences.

And tell them Ryan from Schuele (pronounced shooley) sent you if you go there.

6’ stockade fence, basic dog eared pickets, 100’ straight run, level ground, only obstruction is 3’ away from a garage for 6’ at one end. Rough # installed?

Let me know if you want your fence painted, I know I guy that paints fences.

(ieatpaint)

sprayer with Thomson water seal ftw. White washing fence is for suckers

im thinking of putting a deck on the back of the cockpit this summer so ill also be looking for best priced lumber…

then i just need to round up some mexicans and bring them home to build the fucking thing

:tup:

Forks lumber

Might as well use Mayonnaise to seal it. Unless they’ve changed their formula / quality, that shit sucks.

Nope, it’s still turrible.

Who makes good jams then?

in a clear product? no one. in a light color sikkens, followed distantly by cabot, sherwin williams and benjamin moore.

Yea, Sikkens is all my father uses on his boats and he has a lot of teak. You know if it holds up the best in a marine environment it’ll work at home.