Fence Materials

Besides Home Depot and Lowes, where are some places that stock/sell wood stockade fencing materials?

Try Guis Lumber, multiple locations.

Len-Co too. I got all the stuff for that 15’ of bookcase I built downstairs from them.

http://www.lencobuffalo.com/category-s/53.htm

Yeah lumber yards are generally cheaper for this sort of stuff, I use Niemiec and Len-co

Not just cheaper… Better. It’s nice not having to dig through 10 boards to find 1 straight one.

Ended misunderstanding my father, we are going to do Len-co that is who he prefers and has used, prices are very reasonable too.

One last question, I PM’d @ieatpaint but figured I would open it up to others. What would you use or have used in the past for Translucent/Transparent Stain? Right now looking at the Benjamin Moore ARBORCOAT Translucent Classic Oil Finish, I would strongly prefer oil based.

I have used the sherwin williams oil based and it held up really well for the four years I was in the house. I have no clue after that. Ieatpaint is the right avenue for that question though.

Rucker Lumber in Boston has good stuff-got my 16’ 2x4’s from them. I got the pickets from Len Co when I did my fence back in 06. Fuck panels-do it board by board.