Lunch suggestions!

Give me some suggestions for lunch today! I got like 25 bucks on me and I’m getting really damn hungry. I live near main and eggert so nothing to far away :stuck_out_tongue:

Zetti’s Pizza - South campus tops plaza

No. 1 China - Grover Cleaveland (AKA Millersport highway) and baily

25 – go buy 23 double cheesburgers.

ready… go!

Tom’s restaurant
Zetti’s Pizza
Mighty Taco

Bill Gray’s Main and Transit, or U-hots its a little closer, though I must say BGs plates are actually better. Not Tahoes though :frowning:

hrm… where exactly is zetti’s pizza? I hadnt heard of it until just now. also, what kind of prices do they have? a pizza does sound tempting :slight_smile:

Zettis is pretty good stuff, its NYC style, thin crust etc. THe couple of times I have been there though it was EXTREMELY salty. Very close by to that and much better is Manhattan Pizza, which is down Kenmore, a couple of blocks before colvin (if that far even) its on the right hand side. Same style pizza but soooooo much better :slight_smile:

nyc style pizza is always good. It’s been a while since I had that actually. I’m still debating where to go heh. Mighty will probably win out just because it’s so close and familiar though but i have no idea yet haha.

bah… Aldies :smiley: :tup: 1lb ham 2.00… loaf of with bread .99 and mustard .99… good eatin for a few days :smiley: lol (then save the rest for beers after work)

go to tully’s and get a pound of bbq wings and the louisiana crab dip

then dump it down your pants it’s just that good

Brunners is basically right on the corner of main and eggert, I work at keybank right there .

we eat there all the time, definately really good food.

:gotme:

Via Venetto’s (sp?) on Bailey

lol, i must have missed that. I just skimmed through responces real fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Di bella’s.

AWESOME OLD FASHIONED SUB SHOP. Right on NFB.

oh snap! I forgot about subs. that may just be what I end up getting.
di bella’s have good chicken finger or turkey melt subs?

Hmm, I dont think they have a CF sub, but go next doors… I think its called John’s? or something.

I love Di bella’s meatball and classic, they are awesome subs.

Indian foo buffet on sheridan :tup:

Let’s see… I’ve got half an hour before i’m heading out to lunch.
I think i’ve narrowed it down to the following…

Chinese food
CF sub, or turkey melt sub
pizza

besides the ones mentioned, anyone know other good places? I really don’t eat out a whole lot so I dont know too many good places to eat at :smiley:

Duffs On Sheridan.

Beef On Weck and 10 Chicken Wings.