Lunch n' Downtown (good places)

So its my 2 week in this class and everytime for lunch i dont know a good place to go eat. So i spend 5 bucks for a half a sandwich and a water here at school. I just wanted to know where the hell are some good places to eat. (excluding station square because i know all that stuff)

the BEST sub shop is SUB-MED on cherry way across the st from pirmanti’s…

the cajun chicken at the pirmanti’s on cherry way is the bombest ever!!

sammy’s corned beef is good for fresh lunchmeats and bomb wheat bread (on smithfield)

cheap pizza/hoagies is the itialian village, or whatever it’s called now on smithfield by the subway.

china town inn on 3rd (i think) across from the grant building is BOMB azn food…

peppi’s over by your school is good for steak and skinned french fries.

definitely go to sub-med… tuna hoagie > * …their gyro’s are good too

fu lai on penn, just accross from 5th ave. place and voccelli pizza. Best under $5 chinese in the city.

There is a little italian / pizza / sub place in market sq, to the left of subway. can’t remember the name of it though, might me mama something. They toast the buns for their subs too much, but they are still pretty good. Pretty good pizza by the slice too.

Mexico City - greatest guacamole evar, great burritos
Madonna’s Mexican - bombest chicken nachos in the world
Mama Gina’s - fattiest hoagies/calzones in a restaurant environment (also now relocated to the 2nd floor of my building)

what building you in?

i walk pass it all the time gonna have to try it out.

Oxford Centre on 3rd n Grant

pretzel shop samwiches ftw

Peppi’s FTW.

Peppies is awesome…and Fat Franks in the Steel Building has the best cheese fries!

sammy’s
peppis
mike and tonys
buon giornos

-smithfield cafe is killer ,get the pasta diableo
-i forget the name of the place but from smithfield if you go up the alley by weinerworld the is a great little pizza place/bar
-in the basement of the steel tower there are some good places
-also its kind of a pain in the ass but in the federal bulding the is agiant cafe downstairs.

• in the gulf tower there is the tower diner
  • if you walk all the way up center to the washington plaza, building with the big pink w on it there is a little store, that makes big ass sandwiches,

I wish I remembered the name of that pizza place that had killer deals on a large pizza. It was like $5. It was kinda weird because there was never anybody there but they were open for the 4 yrs I went to Aip.

5 guys and a burger -oakland right above the o

Pizza Parma is good shit, i always get food there when we go to W.O.W. I forget what street but its near the convention center.

give me a call if you want to go for lunch tomorrow sir… I will be downtown early :smiley: