Buffalo food.

Alright, got my techs working here at Gates/Buffalo general hospital. Clicking around on Urbanspoon, what’s good for take-out? I’m not down here enough to know what’s what within walking vs screwing around with parking. Took everyone to Anchor yesterday and Pearl st for dinner. Crunch time deems takeout due to time.

to name a few…mothers, fat bobs, langiappes, cantina loco, kunis, tokyo shanghai, prima pizza

I’m so hungry I could eat Arby’s… ?

These… except Prima. They quality is spotty and delivery times are spotty as well. and from a half hour (if you’re lucky) to and hour and a half. For pizza I suggest Jacobis.

For cheap subs that are pretty good IMHO go to Holly Farms.

what are you doing at the kalieda campus?

(jw as we have a bunch of design projects there)

LOL i think its funny that you think the quality of prima pizza is spotty but you would then suggest eating at holly farms…i used to live on college st for 4 years and from personal experience of walking in that place at all times of the day i would NEVER eat a sub from holly farms

Globe Market.

Anchor bar is right next to Buff Gen

Chris’s Sandwich Shop. They’ll deliver to you.

Bath Salts -> walk down Elmwood. You’ll find SOMETHING tasty.

+1 for globe and will also suggest spot and the lex co-op

read the OP…

YES THIS PLACE IS AWSOME

walker, I only read the first sentence. oh well

Co-op has good stuff.

Prima pizza sucks, grant it I haven’t been there in a while, I went twice with friends, both times the pizza was worse than microwave pizza and way over priced. I would never suggest it to anyone

Gi-Gi 's on east ferry … tony’s ranch house on main

Tailgate Deli Sheridan and Delaware street great subs. Molinara’s Pizza Sheridan and Parkhurst. Both are about 10 to 15 minutes away deppending on red lights

Touche’ I don’t get food from there enough to really know.

Molinaros sweet sauce is so good

Maura"s Deli on Court Street fggt. I used to hit that place up for take out at least twice a week when I was working downtown. Chicken Wrap with light dressing and a greek pasta salad. Fucking outstanding. Spot Coffee has really good food too. Fucking chicken fociaccia on white is fucking great. The chicken wrap there is fucking good too. Coulter Bay is good. There you go fggt.

+1

Tailgate puts literally 1/2 a pound of meat on the sandwiches/subs.