What's your favorite $5 meal?

Any food from any restaurant. Has to be a complete meal though, so at minimum, entree and drink. Maybe we can get a nice index of cheap foods around bflo.

My favorite for sure is the Steak Fajita Combo from Mighty. You get a pretty big Fajita, a ton of nachos, a ton of nacho cheese (dip the fajita in it, DO IT), and a medium drink. I think it’s like $5.40.

What does everyone else go get when they want to spend about five bucks?

Hot n Ready Pizza from Little Caesars…but that won’t cover a drink. I tend to drink water with most of my meals anyway.

yes! lil caesars…

also… moes mondays… i got a joey combo today for 5.98. MMMMM

Whoa! Does that include the 10% off college discount? And what comes with it?

No caesars around here I think.

Broadway and Transit…there is also one in the southtowns, I forget exactly where tho

they dont do the college discount here… and yea, transit/broadway is the closest caesars to buffalo, i think the kmart shut down didnt they?

there is on on union and michael right next to family video

Caesars in Orchard Park/West Seneca right on Union at Michael Road…fyi

EDIT: SHIT!!!^^^

I dunno about WNY, but here in Vegas you can go to Faustos or Robertos Taco Shop. $5 will get you a 5lb burrito filled with delicious carne assada. Mmmmm I want one now.

mighty

$5 footlongs are always legit

I miss moes with Willybeen :frowning:

southwestern eggrolls from chilis. $5 plus tax i drink water anytime i go out.

its only during their happy hour tho

Runch Speshars from any Chinese fast food…

$3.50 before drink most the times and a shitload of food. Lots of choices too.

Bozanna’s slice and a soda. I have yet to be able to finish 2 slices in 1 sitting.

+1

Quiznos is another good place…

$5 footlongs and they have a 2 for $4 deal where you can mix + match a variety of different things.

Moes Monday. $6 including tax.

Not my favorite, but China Towne on George Urban is $3.99 for the usual sesame chicken, sweet and sour chicken, General Tso’s etc. and that is one of the 6" x 10" foam containers full with pork fried rice and a drink. Like I said it’s not the best, but in regards to how much you get for the money, holy shit.

Another is KFC on Dick Rd. on Wed. they have the 2 piece chicken meal for $5 with a drink.

However my Favorite is Zetti’s Pizza. $325 for a huge slice with just about any topping, or $199 for a slice of cheese. There is one on Transit next to Shogun, one on Flint and maple, and one across from main st. at UB. Good pizza for cheap!

Split a Family pack of 40 nuggets and 2 large fries with a co-worker for $10 ?

X…

Man I sound like a fatass right now.:karter:

:word:

Probably Pick 5 from Arby’s… just because I get two meals out of it. Two roast beef melts, two curly fries, and a mozz sticks for $5.95. Or if I’m eating there, switch one of the fries for a drink.

China Wok on GI.
$4.85 gets me Veg. Lo mein, Fried Rice, good hot and sour soup, fried won ton things and a can of pop.