Lvd 5-23-09

Anyone going? I should have the 911 back and I reaaaalllly wanna go and get kicked out.

ya will break it first

haha, it’s gonna run 8’s bitches!!

8’s:wow:ahh:ohnoes

was supposed to go, got lazy though haha

same here, got shitty last night, and had a graduation to go to this morning.

Id like to get the car out next Sat weather providing

yeah not quite 8s but it wont be NHRA Legal for its time for sure.

No the 23 is this Wednesday you fucks

thats the 20th

The 23rd is a Saturday, retard.

I don’t feel like going on Wednesday’s anymore as there’s more retards and slow POS’s. The 996 should be very deep into the 11’s, and if I learn to drive it decent, it should be capable of a 10.8ish run.

Ahh today is only the 16th. Owned should have checked the date

was that you behind me on the northway yesterday???

if not, someone has your clone.

I will be there Cossey might run the bike pending on certain parts being added to it. And +1 for not going wed nights, barely and cars worth watching plus it is full of retards and people who cant drive, nothing like hearing people grind there gears all night down the track lol.

11.29 is the over/under

don’t get cocky bitch. youll just break again :haha

i’m going wednesday to see if i can’t get the evo into the 12’s. i’m one of those retards who can’t drive and has a pos. also have to work saturdays. guess i’m just not cool enough.

Ive always preferred Wednesdays over Saturdays. Ive gone on several Wednesdays and it was pretty good and watching people stage in reverse or stop at the red light and other shit like that is quite funny.

The last Saturday I raced there was a complete cluster fuck and I dont think Id bother going on another one. Totally disorganized and I only got to make 2 passes in 5 hours.

True statement! :rofl

Might just have to go to Wed. see your Evo run.

I don’t recall following a Camaro on 87. Plus if I was, I’d be afraid of you losing control when you blow it sideways. :tongue

But no, I’m only driving the Subaru right now w/ the f’d front end.

i like going on wend. its almost a tradition, and its pure entertainment.