LVD 8/20/08

for me 5800 was a tad bit too early then i tried 6k. that was the sweet spot. first time to the track i was shifting at like 7k :wtf. and running 15’s. then i cut it down to a 14.4 and my trap went from 93-97 shifting at 6k.

for the n75 you need a screw driver, dikes, 2 or 3 clamps.

:haha

No, not a CAI install in 5 minutes.

read the thread. the 5 minute install was in reference to the N75 Valve. good try.

What kind of clamps, and what kind of screw driver?

Brettttt helppp…

you were chipped… stock remember… and yes N75 is some zip ties and some dykes.

what? the n75 takes about 5-10 minutes depending on the technique used for taking apart the shitty clamps. cai takes about 1/2 hour.

small worm gear clamps and a flathead.

And I don’t suppose you have these for me? lol

:+1

worm gear clamps can be hand at advanced for like 2 bucks. all the ones i have are big. sorry nicole. :sad

Joe just yelled at me and said “the last time I tried to change clamps on your car for the DV I tried dykes and it didn’t work, I don’t know where it is on the car, if Brett wants to do it that’s fine.”

ha. its easy

I duno man, if you want to bring the tools up Joe has some zip ties or I can get some clamps, but he’s pretty much out of this project. :sad

relax. i think it would be fun to see the difference between 1 run with the stocker then another run with the race valve.

Yeah but we’re not gonna see it if no one puts it on. :lol

nicole u want me pick u up clamps on the way down for ya and pay me when u get there?

just txt or call me joes got my number

they are the little ones ya know? the hose is 5mm ID and like 11mm OD… so a clamp that goes from 5/16 to 7/16 or 1/2" should be fine.

Yeah that would be sweet dude if you don’t mind.

I wont be going tonight. Im too damn tired and my car is hopefully apart.

:confused

New plugs, race gas, slicks, half full bottle of spray :ohnoes :mwahaha