LVD: 8-26-09

Chris will be there after the tranny is installed

That’s just what I need, to blow the diff only moments after installing the tranny

dealerships suck. was there for 5 hours getting the GTO. when i was with my roomate getting his Evo he kept trying to swindle them, took 8 hours to buy a car. the sales man was probably so mad

yah thats why im not planning on lebanon

I dont even support of her car decision but I guess I hafto be a good boyfriend and all since I live with her ass.

dude, the mazda 3 is an awesome commuter, i bet youll like driving it if its stick. will be fun on the back roads, remember mazda = zoom-zoom.

will be alot more reliable than a trailblazer

trailblazer SS lol

and its going to be auto. She can hardly drive a auto to begin with…standard is out of the question

The new Mazda 3’s look like they smile at you from the front (ya ya my car looks like a catfish, got it)

still its a great little car. i mean look what you get from the american companies in that class of car… JUNK.

i still have those bias plies remember? lol nah ill be running on street tires for fun, unless some how i magically end up with 24.5" slicks and wheels that fit a 5 lug itr hub.

Swap 4 lug hubs on the front:rofl

if its nice and not too humid im gonna run

if it werent 5x114.3 and was a 5x100 id let you take mine, no problem.

I found a guy selling a pair of slicks mounted on 5 lug slip streams kid

ITR pattern or 5x100?

just decided ill be racing, not watching, silver A4’s best watch out

Itr status

mike needs to do work on that purchase

Yea mike needs to do over time if he keeps blowing money on this silly car

i should shoot for doing a full week sometime, i havent done one in a while.

Wait what the fuck is a j-o-b?

i work 1/2 hr a week.