LVD Drift Event.....June 19th!!

Its is happening. Parts are on order.

If i dont get Ern car which there is no reason i wont since we are starting his swap this weekend I will get another car.

If i get a hatch it will be trucked if i get a coupe it will be BN kitted hottness. and after the first event it will be zombie BN kitted hotness.

i just did the silvia conversion on my coupe. it only took me over a yr to do it due to the fact of me being a lazy fuck. now i just need paint and i’ll be all set.

im going to stay pop up front to save a little money

and Ka powa too. But the suspension is basically going to be the powered by max catalog.

Im staying single and sinking every penny i have into this. I just paid off all my credit cards so my only debt is the lexus

Yeah I planned on having a car but it looks like a no-go.

i’ve never seen the C’s 240. how baller is it?

Benny ride down with me. I get lonely.

Joel car is only this cool
http://www.wendycainphotography.com/beeoneoneoh/Taupojune09/card2/_MG_5726.jpg

I need to find a friend to go with me, hmm…

that’s baller as hell. just don’t paint your shit yellow.

The color is top secret.

Its already picked out

You might want to get a sponsor if your going to be drifting on tires that big!

215s ?

Mounted the turbo on, put the ECU in, just need to tap the oil pan and run the air lines from the turbo, as well as setup the WB02 and Boost gauges.

Still up in the air until Thursday.

im out. tranny rear seal is leaking and its not ready like i thought it was gunna be. mother f’er. besides that ill be at work til 630 ish. BITCH! :frowning:

im still in… even though my car is currently in pieces putting the bushings in

im in, ill pay tomorrow, i got my new lowering springs in and my front sway bar is working right now, and i got the perfect tire pressure and the combination with my new springs is amasing, great controll for drift, easier drift linking (left to right) and it still rides like a caddy, if george can get the rear sway bar brackets for me ill have my rear sway bar in before then im so excited, thanks ryan :hug

no problem assclown

woah woah woah! who you callin ass clown pal?

Listen to albanys newest drift master :rofl

im not sayin im the best but im gettin a good hang on shit, come to lvd youll see, even with opendiffftlmfwnot

if it rode like a caddy you would have tons of body roll and wouldnt be able to steer for shit!