LVD Drift Event.....June 19th!!

I’m just glad he’s actually showing up to an event. Props.

I can’t WAIT until my car is done so I can enter into one of these events. Probably should get another turbo for this kind of play though…

Looks like I have a long wait still. :facepalm

you know what i meant lol, bumps arent rough and shit

:thumbup im assuming ill see you there?

i take 120.0000% credit for convincing him to go :smiley:

didnt take much to convince me but yeah he gets 120% i get 30%

Stock turbo is the way to go, esp on that course.

Nooo unfortunately not. I’ll either be at Hyperfest or more likely Kil-kare speedway out here in OH on Saturday.

Unfortunately it won’t fit my manifold, and I’m not hacking this one up! If I do anything I will make something I can just swap turbos over with, no changing downpipes and/or manifolds for different events.

I have a stock manifold sitting in troy

I have a stock manifold in my barn, but I don’t want to be buying manifold gaskets all the time just to go from a strip event to a sidewards event.

Nahhhh mean?

do i get teh invitez if i do good? lol :hug :thumbup

That car looks like it has a 10-11" wide wheel in the back, 215’s are you nutz? :lol

GOT MY ENGINE IN THE CAR LAST NIGHT! :excited

Nothing insane about 215s on a 10.

235 ok. You cna get 235 for $72 a tire

well i’m painting my car after this event so i hope your top secret color doesn’t show up in town in a month that would suck. one of my colors has been shot down in a burst of fail due to someone already having it.

just pm me your color so i don’t get the same shiz for mine. i’ll keep it hush hush.

What color got shot down already? What are you doing with your trunk lid? I like it the way it is!

Cadillac Pearl White.

I called it, been done, with Motorsport Stripes (kind of)

I’m going to wait until Wallace paints his car, and than I’m going to paint it the same color :lol

One day left to finish :ohnoes

I just finished.

cleaning up my lap/desk/keyboard now

Your telling me! :lol