LVD Drift Event.....June 19th!!

what i’m not good enough bfizz?

poor white 240

benny how come you didn’t drive at the event…oh riiight…

:wink:

lebanon valley isn’t the only place where third gens drift, there was an iroc at hyperfest yesterday.

elliot… where da pics at? :smiley:

pics from friday night, they will be up at somepoint. the ones taken with my camera prob before the ones i took. pictures from hyper-fest, you will have to search the internet, after not sleeping, driving to wv, and taking 1000 pics the night before my camera never came out of the trunk yesterday.

damn. that’s crazy :lol

Hurry up and upload the pics from your camera… I know theres a few sick ones on there

the event was pretty sick maybe we should have more up in the north east idk but yeah def a big hit ill be there at the next one again maybe pics came out good too

are you gonna drive at the next event or take pics?

he would drive if they let cars in with no front bumper, no hood no crash bar missing headlight, missing turn signal etc. etc. etc lol :hug

Isn’t that “drift spec”?

well i was comparing his car to the drift cars, no crash bar for FMIC no bumpers idk lol

the pics…

…where are they?

FAIL

wtf, smellielliot?

He is not driving anything lol.

elliot you get my pm?

Would you like a bandage and some neosporin for your hurt butt?

Buying me an E30 this week for a daily, so if the E36 isn’t running I might still have a little something for AIS :shifty

like i said when you get ur car delivered I will help you get it running for ais so that you have no excuses lol