LVD Drift Event.....June 19th!!

yeah in person i was like ZOMFG!!!

OMG that shit was violent. Sam sent me a pic and yeah, def did not do it justice.

*man fuck that fence

did anyone get pics of me on three wheels? the guy at the start area thing said at the last 180* corner i’d always lift my front left wheel… :lol

Pics will up tomorrow gentlemen.

Or we kick Singh back overseas :vlad

its tomorrow, where are the pics? :slight_smile: haha

^we got a funny guy up here

:hahahaha i madez teh funniez on te interwebz :ahh :rofl

I have my pics all editted and on the Vilent Running blog.

I cut 110 down to 50 or so. Like to the full folder is at the end of the blog feature

http://www.violentrunning.squidd.org/news/2009/06/lebanon-valley-drift-upstate-ny/

also hosted the same thing will be on my SRS BZNS blog

ron, we need your “guest login” for photobucket to see the rest of the pics

i love the ones you put on the blog thing, though!

^^ what he said ^^

shouldnt be private anymore. try it now and let me know

yup, it works. great pics!

soooooooooooo sick

I spent a solid 6 hours editting these pictures.

I like over editting my pictures, they maybe a little less real but they have a cooler look to them.

Ohh I also have all these pictures in huge sizes so if anyone wants one for a desktop PM me

I also have some wink wink nudge nudge SRS pictures. Those of you who know what I mean PM me for those too

^ Pics look good, I hope someone has a couple of me even though I got there late and just did donuts the whole time :facepalm

it was too dark for the crappy camera i had. I had a few of you but just couldnt get them to come out right

I cant focus on the pictures, feels like I’m tripping ballz. :rofl

awesome pics ron! man i need to get my car painted asap!

Awesome time Fri. for sure. I was very surprised at how well 94Sentra did :lol For real, pretty good for the first time I’d say

bwahahaha

Samfail

This man was killin it hard.