LVD Flooded

Saw a forecast of 2-5’’ of additional rain in some parts today, thats NOT gonna be good.

I grew up at the dirt track, and just started going again for the first time in about 12 years this year. This sucks!

i doubt they will be holdin anything anytime soon ,even if the p/lot gets cleared all the eqipment and such will be there ,besides all the mud and nastyness all over the lot wont be any good .but hey at least benny will be able to get sideways for a change

DAMN!

the rain washed away the guardrails too?

ba dum CHING

Wow. LVD got shit on real hard.

oh wow :rofl

benny ilu

drove by there today and it was pouring

This is not looking good for the drift event

:rofl good news for me now I have plenty of time to finish up.

No if the event is canceled i say we trek to AIS

i was down that way last night… its like a fucking hurricane hit… almost evry road i turned down had to be detoured in some other way

They have to be getting hammmerrrred today

Yeah, even my development in Colonie was flooded today. I have never seen it flooded in the 12+ years I have lived here. There was a raging river of water flowing through my neighbors entire yard, I just checked and it left a huge trench where the lawn used to be :rofl He was outside this morning staring at it while I was going to work, he didn’t look very happy. :lol

the drive to work this morning was horrible

87 had a good ammount of water on it and little puddles of water that felt like brick walls when you hit them…

then of course the asshole who were doing 80-85 and lightly hydroplaining… 2 people came fomr within inches of hitting me :Idiots

people are such tards when it comes to driving in shitty weather

:lol I do 60-80mph everywhere I go, rain or not. Do not give a fuck.

oh me to but I know enough when its bad enough and my cars all over the road to slow down a bit… some people just dont care and then freak out when their cars are going one way when they want to go another… and they wonder why

check out the pictures

Oh shit, the dragway is fucked too