LVD Sat 10/10

word, they’ll be there either way. so if you decide you wanna try 'em they’ll be there.

lol,I wouldnt let anyone drive my car yet .

Yea if not , ill try to get a ride up to watch.

#1 Its not your car so I don’t see why it matters
#2 “Everyones”? Pretty sure just dkid, cameo and this riiide
#3 The only part of any car that I’ve broken was a $7.55 shift linkage bracket on the SER because I was romping on it, clearly wouldn’t be doing that in this car
#4 (From my understanding, never been on Saturday) You get a shit load of runs in, so it’s not like I would be taking 33% of his runs away like on a Wed in July
#5 I’m working on it :lol

iiiiight, let me know if you need the helmet though, number’s in the detailing link in the sig

[quote=kramerbuccs24;449925#4] (From my understanding, never been on Saturday) You get a shit load of runs in, so it’s not like I would be taking 33% of his runs away like on a Wed in July
[/quote]
Actually you get less runs in more time.
I went on a Saturday last year and got two runs in five hours.

Oh really? Nevermind then.

All depends on the day, I went once and got 5 runs went again and got 3

When I went it was a huge clusterfuck and they sucked at telling people when to get to the staging lanes. Its not like a Wednesday.

Yeah, they seem to take their time on Saturdays and the cars are just everywhere. And the like 7-8sec rail car dragsters take forever.

Id like to run my car once this year but dont know if Ill get a chance. Theyve got some events going on in the next few weeks there.

Run it this Saturday you slug!

Im considering it but not making definate plans. Id really like to borrow a dolly to get it there and back.

Drive it pussy

I dont want to chance it. I just dont trust the car.

Well that sucks, I’d hate not being able to trust my cars. I’d drive any 3 of my vehicles to California and back and not think twice.

Id drive the truck anywhere. The car should be ok now but I havent driven it enough to be able to trust it. Before I didnt trust driving it to the top of my street.

if i get the new wheels i might run the truck, if i can figure out the deal with not having enough fuel. last time i ran it was running out of fuel mid 2nd gear and then it would pick back up in fifth and trap 93.5 should be a mid to low 14 in 2wd but i only got 15.0 out of it :banghead it has been running good outside of the track, although it was running good before i brought it there last time

You should be able to drive it ANYWHERE once its all dialed in.

yea, drive it ANYWHERE.

I hope so. Part of the reason Im letting him drive it around so he can find issues if there are any.
We were going to take it to the track last weekend but it was shitty out.