Mad Tyte Drifter parts, yo - S13 240SX PARTOUT

wanted to say thanks again for the coilovers…survived the first drift event of the season yesterday!

and s13s look better in my opinion, even with understeer! lol

i had little to no understeer sunday in my S13. yet sam had lots in his S14!

truth, enough camber takes care of the understeer lol

The S14 just seems bigger to me once you sit in it. Anyway…

Good luck with those coilovers. You already got the steal of the century on them. How about you come get this exhaust for $50? LOL

Rear hatch for $75 someone come get it!

Full intercooler setup minus BOV - cheap!

How cheap you willing to go PM ME

ya. save that goddamn hatch. ill text you soon.

that would be me hahah I could stand a new hatch but really what I NEED is the bezel around the radio and the interior panel to cover the taillights. You got both, right?

If he doesn’t I do…

I got them both my man. $30 You want to come pick em up or should I deliver them?

Where you at, brutha? I’m up here just north of amsterdizzle. I’d rather come to you so I can look at the car and see what else I can pick off it lol

The car is located in The Dirty South Glens Falls. I am available just about any night after 7pm or weekends all day (Working this Saturday until 3). The car is outside so bring a flashlight or come on the weekend when the sun is out LOL.

Yeah I gotz me the LEDz Flashlight lol PM me your number so we can set up a time. i work till 7 ever day too but I need directions.

PM sent.

Bump! Someone buy something :shifty

SR swap going for cheap…pm for details.

that shifter is amasing, wasnt hard to put in either like i thought it would be, free bump for you

Thanks !

Just sold:
SR20 engine set
Rear subframe
Front mount intercooler
Catback exhaust

Rear hatch still available !

BUMP

Shell going to the junkyard soon.

Make offers, all stuff is cheap.

Still have
Rear hatch
Random switches
Nearly complete black interior
Wiring harness / fuse boxes
Taillights
Lock set w/ keys. All function correctly

I am getting the new car soon, grab this stuff before I switch brands and burn it all like failvis on the side of a highway.

you have the clutch m/c i need one like now!

Sorry, someone is supposed to be sending paypal for the clutch pedal and master.

Rear hatch $50

Fuk! Dude