Mad Tyte Drifter parts, yo - S13 240SX PARTOUT

PM sent

Oops, i posted in the wrong forum, the I/P i was referring to was his instrument panel, or cluster.

I has no cash for unnecessary extras at this point.

Sorry :frowning:

Poor car… you get hungry with that sterring wheel one day?

you did…you ate the whole air bag thing

FAIL

and FAIL to any USDM S13 having airbags.

how am i supposed to know that…nobody likes s13 hatches haha

Instant Permanent Ban Please

edited just for you pal :hug

I’d just wire it up so I secretly know my flux capacitor is good, so I know what to expect at 88mph…

And its from a '97-'98 Type X trim, being the reason I really want it.

Not what you said b4 sucking dans dick.

i didnt say anything about s12’s s13 coupes and s15’s

OK,

1.)No more hate in my thread.

2.)Everything Must Go Sale!! You need it, I got it. Low ball me, I like it.

3.)We all know S13 is king. S14 is slow, dumb, ugly, heavy older brother. :lol S13 > all

OK,

1. Did you eat that sterring wheel
  2. Rug looks/Fits AWSOME!
  3. I love having a working tach
  4. (as for s chassis) S13>*

uhhhh… actually, the S14 is the YOUNGER brother, think about that for a minute

your enigmatical pithy maxims are rather full of truculent verbose prestidigitation. Seriously, dont mention my name in a thread again or we’re gonna have problems

ok, you’re right. So the S14 is the chubby, annoying younger brother that follows you around with a dumb look on his face.

to each their own…
The way i see it S13’s are for the people who want a 240 but cant afford a S14, ya know, the kinda people that tape their broken sunroofs shut with packing tape and cover holes with duct, i mean drift tape :slight_smile: I actually own both, still will take a S14 over a S13 any day

Supposedly S14’s are better for drifting than S13’s, less understeer. But IMO the S13’s have nicer interiors, doesn’t look like a sentra as much.

Hatches FTL

Thats why everyone puts in S14 seats into their S13 and 180SX seats are the same as S14 seats instead of being the same as S13 seats… makes sence

Ha true, I guess I was thinking about the dash more, HUD ect…

Okay I’m gonna stop my OT bullshit, this is a for sale thread anyway.