Mad Tyte Drifter parts, yo - S13 240SX PARTOUT

Kurt is the man :slight_smile:

i feel like your regular customer at the parts counter…lol i think i might need more stuff soon, ill let you know.

Yeah thanks man! Nice doing business.

Coilovers sold !

Here are some cell phone pics of what’s left

I also still have:
-engine swap $1550
-intercooler $200 complete
-exhaust $50
-Walbro fuel pump $20
-Rear hatch $125 - no bondo
-Anything you see, it is for sale !

$50 Rear subframe w/ solid bushings already pressed in. Comes with all control arms w/ energy suspension bushings installed (RUCAS not included)

Anything else you see, make an offer.

Repairable but not pretty.

How bad is this chassis rotted? Maybe I could grab it for some body sections…

would you sell me that whole shifter assembly with all the rings and shit? also if they are the same s13-s14 do you have the shifter surround that bolts to the tunnel?

yeah I have the stock SR shifter assembly or an eBay b&m knock off shifter. Also have the rubber lower shift boot w/ metal ring. The plastic trim & leather shift boot will not fit an S14.

If you hold off on the innercooler and piping for a couple weeks ill pick that up from you

oh yeah i forgot it was a sr =[ nevermind that blows

Couple of weeks? I’m a cashew, lets do this thing.

Who needs a rear hatch ? I know someone out there is rolling around with duct tape over the enormous holes in their hatch right now. The time is now.

BOV is now $45 picked up/delivered

Big parts sale. It’s gonna be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JAH.

The shifter for SR / KA are identical. The transmission is actually pretty much identical. The bell housing is different and the final drive is very slightly different. They are interchangeable if you use the correct bell housing.

Let me know which you want. short shifter or stock. They are both complete w/ the shift lever and base plate.

price for each? if your sure it will work on ka trans

$20 you pick.

shut up! :‘(:’(

Keep saving Jeff, this hatch has no rust, no holes, AND both lift struts are still attached.

Dude, don’t wait for me to give you cash for the I/P. IDK when I will have an extra measley $80 for my 240. I dont need that right now for it…

Plus I gotta get my quad done for something to do this summer, and I need struts for the wagon because mine are clunking like woah.

Wait what’s the I/P ? lol

short shifter sold, if you are sure it will work

I guarantee it will work or your money back. I work in Glenville (schenectady area) and live in South Glens Falls. Let me know if you want to come pick it up and see what else I have or where you want to meet. Thanks

not to threadjack, but yzf u still taking that gauge cluster?

d00d… Take the cluster. This guy needs the money to buy my exhaust. :thumbup