Mad Tyte Drifter parts, yo - S13 240SX PARTOUT

yo why r u parting this it looks clean?

Car is being parted as a punishment. It disobeyed me and rusted out, that filthy whore. Drivers front strut tower and frame rail are gone. It also has a few fairly small holes in floor pan near rear seat and on radiator support, dead pedal rusted out of car.

20 year old cars from the northeast suck. I am going to upgrade by about 15 years. Power steering, air conditioning here I come !

I’ll take $5 worth of loose rust/dirt from any of said parts, and my free metric nut and bolt!

Price on the VLSD and GR+'s, also the manual belts.

Interested in trades? Got some black leather S14 seats. Full set, driver’s seat is a bit messed up, could use a new bottom cover.

Also have a Q45 throttle body.

Have any valences with the car, seeing its from Canadia?

Have you ever pressure tested it? How much you want for it?

VLSD is going for $250 but is currently reserved. I will let you know if it falls through. Asking $800 for coilovers, they are practically brand new.

Car is not canadian. I did a manual belt swap with parts from a two door sentra and about 5 trips to the hardware store. Requires some cutting / drilling of B-pillar panels or use mine (very small hairline cracks from the operation, hardly noticeable). I can do all parts necessary for manual belt conversion for a mere $45 including plastic panels. I paid more than that for the seatbelts alone. I can upload pics of the seatbelts once I get home.

The only trades I would be interested in are maybe a very nice camera, or a heirem of women :clap. Let me know.

Brakes are sold!
Diff. is pending sale

Currently left:
SR20 engine swap
Catback exhaust
Full interior (no drivers door panel)
Driveshaft
5-speed swap parts
Coilovers ! (In the process of being completely disassembled and cleaned)
Front mount setup
Walboro 255 lph fuel pump
Spacers

MAKE OFFERS on anything you want. I would rather sell locally. E-mail
elvis240sx@hotmail.com

Coilovers

Disassembled to make sure no frozen parts and then cleaned. Any gunk you see is leftover anti-seize. Verrr nice!

Ahhh I want those so bad… coils with dampers that actually WORK.

Yeah, these coils are for you. Special pignose discount: $5 off everyday low prices.

what’s the best you’d do on the coilovers?

Send me a PM of what you want to pay, maybe we can make it happen. I am just trying not to ship them out at this point. I would rather lose a little money and have it go local, than to lose money on shipping.

Dashboard is now $75
Rear hatch is $125

You know you need it.

Would you be interested in black leather S14’s plus some kesh?

He;s done with 240’s

make a for sale thread im making one tommrow when i get back from NYC. :rofl its the thing to do now a days

Who the hell around here has money to BUY 240 parts, all 240 owners are the poorest people I know. We don’t sell, we barter.

:rofl sooooo true.

If i had a full time job id be back to spending money like crazy… this 33 hour BS isnt helping me one bit.

Yeah 240 guys are poor, it took me 5 years to get the car to this point. Only took 5 days to completely dismantle it. :banghead

If the 350Z wasn’t such a big disappointment as far as bang for the buck goes I would gladly snatch one up and pretend that it was my new 240. I am terrified that the tranny would drop out of it right after it finished feathering off my tires. Then once the trans gets replaced, all of the paint flakes off the front end lol.

:ninja

What condition is the drivers seat?

ka killah i sent you a pm