Madden 09 Xbox 360

for those looking for madden 09, it has been leaked :snky::snky:

a simple search on google and you will find rapidshare links to it

one site you can download it from is:

http://www.rapidfind.org/upload/showthread.php?p=326402

game was leaked on August 1. obviously u need to have a modded system for it to work. enjoy

whens official release date?

the 12th of august i believe

For those of you with Demonoid accounts, i was able to max out my connection downloading the torrent from there…burning now :slight_smile:

nice… im hoping madden isnt a letdown.

This is my first year playing on 360…Im going from ps2 god to noob again :frowning:

yea madden 08 was my 1st on the 360 as well, but i only played a couple games on it since im always playing nhl 08. but the controls arent that bad. i actually like it just as much, if not a little better than PS2’s controls.

but does the corner route thrown long and outside always work? :frowning: or the HB counter?

lol ive had it almost a week

no, the D is much tougher, good luck on all madden mode.

lol

Im still playing nhl 08. best hockey game ever. besides blades of steel for the nes of course.

Same here…I’m not looking forward to getting raped for the first few months.

anybody use any automated downloading programs with rapidshare links or do you just wait for one to download and start another one manually?

screenshots?

I’ll be playing relatively soon, probably Saturday night, if anyone wants to get at it on XBL.

how bout looking it up instead of being a :buickgn:

i would watch out if you plan on playing madden 09 online. i think they were banning people that had GTA4 before it was released when they went on Live with it. so i dont know what what happen with this. im going to wait till the 12th to go online

i use the program Rapidshare Manager, which you can download on their site. but i also have a premium account through them so i dont have to wait for one to download, i can download 5 at a time with the program. and it downloads them automatically for me

:shrug: With so many stores breaking street dates I don’t believe that M$ can legitimately ban people.

I mean if I can pay for a copy legally, I should be able to play it online.

beat the computer 52-0 last night on pro. I’ll try all pro tonight. When I get up to a similar level on there i think ill be ready to start online. On another note the Chargers team is nasty this year…so many weapons :slight_smile: