91 fucking mb? no thanks.

Low-res available now.

644 kb/sec owns

nice video, looks fun:cool:

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
91 fucking mb? no thanks.

maybe if i was pulling it at a higher speed than 43 KB/s
quit being such a jew and buy Broadband:tounge:

lets hook that bitch up to a fuckin go cart. that is awesome how they started it. i want one. badly

They are relatively simple in construction and theory… Once the turbo is producing more than 1 atmosphere of pressure, the fuel can be vaporized in the chamber. From there you need a spark which ignites the fuel mixture, spins the turbine and produces higher revolutions of the impellor… more boost. :cool:

how do you get spark to it??? i thought that it was just combusting like a diesel engine. with no spark plugs. just from boost and compression. how many pounds of boost are in the lil area that connects the intake part to the exhaust??

any ideas?

You can see in the video, the spark was created with a batterry… you can see the dude touching the terminals to get the turbine to fire again. I think once you get a good mixture and it’s firing correctly, the combustion cycle just keeps itself going, one spark ignites the vaporized gas in the can off the one side. The pressure from that combustion pushes the turbinem increasing the amount of air going into the mixture… so fuel must be increased as well, but the spark is already there at that point from previous combustion, you’re just continually fueling the fire basically.

That is my understanding at least. :slight_smile: