Made in USA choice: 2016 Ford GT or 2016 Acura NSX?

Which would you pick and why?

Both will be made in America
Both are mid-engine

The GT could cost anywhere from $180k to $250k. NSX should start at $150k.

GT = twin-turbo V6, 600hp+
NSX = twin-turbo V6 Hybrid, 550hp+

I don’t know about the transmissions, but I know that the NSX has torque fill which is cool.

NSX because I am a jap-car fanboy.

I don’t think I need to answer this lol

The ford gt will have more of that flair calue that draws attention from car enthusiats and non-enthusiasts alike. I feel like the styling of the nsx will be more of a car that attracts enthusiasts only.

Call it nerd factor or something.

I personally would rather have the GT, I prefer the power curve of a gasoline engine over that of an electric motor.
dont get me wrong though, both are exhilarating.

GT. it’s a car on a mission… the nsx is just doesn’t excite me.

I’ll take the old NSX and the leftover money…

On topic, prob. the NSX…

so you dont want instant tq absolutely anywhere you’d want it?

NSX for me

GT all day long.

This post perfectly sums up the NSX for me:
http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?53120-THE-NEW-NSX&p=3513418&viewfull=1#post3513418

NSX
Want the look and TQ

Nsx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee to tha muthafuckin’ Tee.

+1

GT.

Looking at the voting results I’m pretty sure I could have guessed every one. :slight_smile:

i picked NSX just because it’s more attainable and more usable… or at least that is what the NSX has been about. The GT is a supercar with all the ups and downs… or at least that is what it has been about.

+1

I would take the GT

I think the GT looks much better and it’s going to be more powerful, etc. But I’ve become more interested in the tech behind all these new generation cars. And I already own a twin turbo v6 :slight_smile:

i’d drive an Audi if Honda made it.

I’d get a new viper and twin turbo it for less then $125k and screw your mom on the bed of money I saved. :wink:

http://youtu.be/Ptky6dcUqps

lol, I’m surprised it took so long for someone to mention the Viper or Z06 for that matter. Although neither are really similar to these two cars.