Magic the Gathering Cards...

back in the day i was a hardcore player…

I have a Box 1’’ by 2’’ packed full with cards… range beta through 2005 when i stopped…
i also have 6 decks built
I have separated rares uncommon and commons…
I am not looking to sell singles, i would rather sell as a whole…

there is at least 2000 cards, with approx 300 rares. and 600 uncommon cards.
many many lands of all kinds from different series.

over the years I spent countless dollars on building decks and pre-orders etc.

I dont have a clue what its all worth but im sure that the avid player would find this to be a huge asset to there collection and/or deck building

i competed in many type 1 and 2 tournys, so you will get a lot of cards that are compatible.

Im looking for 150 for EVERYTHING, and players will tell you that is nickles compared to what you will be getting

my names steve
my numbers 982-4898
call me if interested, ill be moving this week, but will stop to meet up if interested.

thanks a lot=)

make offer if want… going to flea tom to see if they want them… :rolleyes:

take them to the card shop on walden, past transit going east. they might buy them?>

Let me know how you make out. I have a ton of them too and intrested if there is any value to them.

ditto

Lol google “power nine” and “dual lands” before you take it to a card shop.

Some of the lands are worth 100+, and if by some godly chance you have a black lotus, thats an easy 750-3000$ depending on condition / set.

never owned a deck but i played a little in school, best to research card by card online… you’ll get ripped off @ the dirt mall.

So surprised to see serious responses here… I’m almost dissappointed. Glwts.

lol this.

magic was the shit way back, thats how i used to make my money, run/play tournies all damn day

I would rather be homeless

glws

ebay ftw

Ya I just ran a quick search on some cards I remember having and they are about as valuable as beanie babies. I would totally do a throwback game and play. Haha.

There gone, and i had literally thousands of GREAT cards, cards that were worth 3,5,10 and a few that were worth 40+ at one time

I got 45 bucks for everything from jesters cap =(

I guess after Hasbro purchased Wizards of the Coast they made 8th editions, and started coming out with new series much quicker then before, REPRODUCED many rare cards and really fucked up the game and its value

Conclusion: if you have a shit ton of cards like me DONT SELL THEM IN ALL AT ONCE

do your homework, seperate and list all of them separately on Magic fourms and Ebay. that will be the only way you get some cash for them

:tdown: to a company like Hasbro ruining a cranial game like magic, i used to play tons of type 1 and 2 tourneys, and yes there was cash involved =)

Shit I would have bought them for that cheap. I bring them out every now and then and the new cards are just redic strong its not even fun to play with new cards

Thanks for the update.

damn i just seen this i would of bought them for 150…

shit yea i would have gave you more than 45 just for the hell of it!

you sold 300 rares for $45? Seriously? :fu: