Magic The Gathering cards

I played for a short while back in high school, over 10 years ago. I have a full Revised Set and a ton of revised singles, a couple of full sets of Fallen Empires and a bunch of cards from Ice Age. Besides that, I have a few cards from around the era, like Legends, Unlimited, Homelands.

I’m sure there are some rares in the bunch, since I bought packs of cards rather than individuals. IE: I have Chains of Mephistopheles from Legends, worth over $50.

I have put together a full excel spreadsheet of my Revised cards if interested. I did that years ago… but i still have it. I never got around to counting/documenting the rest.

I was planning on selling the Dual Lands from Revised on ebay since I can probably get $400+ for all of them, but if there is interest here first, I’ll deal locally first. I’d hate to break up a full set without posting up first.

Is anyone still playing this game around here and interested? Otherwise I’ll just pull out the good cards and ebay 'em and then just go sell them at Jester’s Cap for $1.00. LOL