Magnetic Generator to power homes

http://www.electricalenergyfree.com/

I’ve seen all sorts of things like this, but I do believe there is a suppression on alternate energy sources out there.

What do you guys think? Legit? Could magnets be our unlimited source we’ve been looking for?

(Sorry if this should be in homes section, I figured since this seems to be more of a discussion piece than an proven item it should be in OT)

Dude, take your fuckin tin foil off. What supression on alternate energy sources? Do you believe in the 200 mile per gallon carb, the perpetual motion machine and the solar panel that can power an entire home on 1 hour of sunlight?

If you believe in these silly things, you really need to brush up on some chemistry and physics.

Oh and I hear there is a huge sale on hydrogen generators that make your car get 100 MPG, fuel catalyst magnets and other hidden world saving products.

people have been trying to build magnet generators for decades. it doesn’t work.

Just admit to yourself that when we run out of oil your not going to be able to enjoy modern society and 80% of the world population is going to die.

In the meantime, drink beer.

It is funny because just yesterday someone told me about this…

Energy pods.
http://xenotechresearch.com/

I do believe that eventually everyone will be “off-grid” but some of this current stuff seems a bit far fetched.
The utility industry and the taxes that follow are so huge that this kind of stuff keeps getting shut down but eventually…

Our production facility in Truth or Consequences , New Mexico will be opening soon.

srsly?

Yeah, why? It is real place.

I love the snub from the local university. “I’d be skeptical, but if he does prove it work we’ll have to rewrite a bunch of physics books.”.

That’s academia speak for, “stop wasting our time with your stupid fucking snake oil”.

did you see the solar furnace? It looks like a giant magnifying glass

The key is going to be less power consumption through more efficient products.

I did come up with an idea for generating power though, why don’t we pay all of these unemployed people to ride generator bikes like Ed Bagely has. “If you want unemployment you are going to burn some calories and help the environment.” lol

The energy must come from somewhere? Electromagnetism is not entirely “free” energy.
He probably has a koala in the back room turning the crank.

It’s not going to happen while I am alive…

Beer!

That’s actually a great idea, since we’re also paying for their health care and this would get them in better shape.

Bad idea. Humans exhale co2… imagine all those people huffing and puffing! The government would need a way to cap their increased emissions.

Tax them.

I decided to do some math on the human generator idea.

There are 554000 people unemployed right now.

A bicycle generator I found on google said it will put out between 175 and 300 watts, so lets say 230.

Make each person on unemployment put in 1 hour’s time on a generator bike each day. If you’re in decent shape you can do it for an hour straight, less great shape you can break it up. Bottom line, you have to get your hour in each day to get benefits. Want to do 8 hours and have 8 days off? Fine.

So they would generate 127.42 megawatts of power per day. (554000 * 230 watt/hours) /1000 = kilowatts / 1000 = megawatts.

That’s more than all the wind farms in Wyoming County. And I don’t buy Josh’s CO2 thing. These people are breathing whether they’re sitting at home doing nothing or generating electricity. Sure they’d breath little harder for their hour but the increased CO2 would be more than offset by the health savings mentioned earlier. :slight_smile:

So lets get that stimulus checkbook out and buy a bunch of generator bikes!

How much energy will be used manufacturing and shipping the pedal generators? need to find out how many decades it will take to break even with that.

Get them from China and use them to power the ships they are being delivered on. LMAO

Maybe the DOE could develop a mask that converts the CO2 into Methanol.
I’m sure it could be developed for a few trillion dollars, but would require them to Carry
some other fun chemicals and such.

Scratch that, they would probably sell the catalytic converter parts.

OP: I truly believe you are RETARDED. Between your questioning the reality of this middle-school typed article to the free energy drink coupons thread.

there are SO MANY horrible quotes in that article that make no sense.

The generator powers itself and creates energy by itself, without requiring solar energy, heat, water, coal or any kind of resource.

Basic engineering principle: Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only converted.

The Disclaimer.

www.magniwork.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way

permanent magnets wear out? I understand parasitic loss, but everytime the generator passes the magnet it is pushed off with same force it orginally received, countering any drag/resistance created. therefore prepetual motion? no?