Magnus Motorsports: How to go 8's @ 170's

Nice work Marco! Your car is hard!

looks kinda quick :slight_smile:

It’s funny how the run when he blew out the rear end he ran an 11.8 @ 80 mph:ohyeah:

Why did he keep going when the driveshaft popped?

The car feeling loose is not new to Marco and his car has a locked vc and center diff. Which means the car will go fast with 2 wheels out of 4 putting the power down. Plus he runs 26" slicks which hook up pretty good no matter what.

so… what does he put down now? it was 800 on gas… what is it now?

~900ish… Marco is conservative with his tune, not the chasis or weight reduction or cost. The 42r is a 950 hp turbo. I don’t think Marco has sprayed it yet either, I also just found out today when talking about no lift to shift on aem that he isn’t using it. Probably a .5 to .75 second off the et if he used it.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAH JYESSS HARD! I love Marco.

Carrie and I were there for the unpacking of the Dyno, slappy getting out of it was funny, Merce posing is even better, fuckin portugese lol.

That car has a full second in it yet if not better.

Yeah the big cock of the north country can certainly build a car. Even drive it too. He still have the italian stallion fro? :smiley:

sheps talon has been going 7 seconds for some time now./

edit / thats still a sickkkk car tho

haha more like a slick back mess. Sheps been going 7s yes. Brent Rau is going 6s…and thats because of Marco. Marco is definately unique…

Yes for about 2 years just after marco took his off the track for a cool down… I think Marco will be in the 7’s in 08.

Marco must have the shiniest balls and shaft by now with you guys going down there so much.

“I put the spit shine on that ginzo-globber”, says Gary Burch.

Pretty much, hey he’s a friend and if you were going 8s or doing something of merit I would be praising you just as much. Whether or not this dude goes 8s or does nothing, he’s a good guy and I appreciate my friends and prop em up when i can. You should know that by now. :stuck_out_tongue:

logloglogloglgolcchahagghahgggg<----(deepthroatingsound) Jrex and Josh the wookie jew know this sound all to well!

best i saw was 160mph? 8’s are def impressive tho, it’d be cooler if he drove it home :wink:

mike