Major Ownage in C3 Tech on Corvette Forums

Quote:
Converting manual to power brakes in a 69

Can I get some ballpark estimates on parts and labor to do this?
Dude about to get owned:
Quote:
Why would you want to? Do you have a weak leg?
Owned by OP:
Quote:
My right leg’s not weak, it’s artificial.

ROFL…bet that guy feels like a complete asshole now!

I lol’d a little bit

I’d feel so beat … damn

I’d prolly paypal the guy $2

Thanks for the paypal payment Kramer

BWAHAHAHAHA…

I get that allll the time when I pull into a handicap spot getting mean mugged… Then the see me cruise out the side door in a chair… I usually get the “looking at the ground cause I’m a d-bag reaction”.

Me too man, me too. Especially because I still can drive a stick.

iirc didn’t someone on here say somethin bashin ya on driving a van? don’t they feel like an asshole now

Hotwheels did you used to have a turbo tacoma?

Yep.

Happens all the time homie… I can deal with most…

Here’s an in-cab on the old setup… Which was a stock motor (SUPER conservative tune cause I was afraid the bitch was gonna blow up), low boost 14lbs, 600cc and a little bitch turbo (T3 60-1), stock transmission, converter, etc… Trying to hold the camera, shift and steer… Yes, call me reckless… It was on a public street, but a very empty one.

I sold the new DT before ever getting to drive it:

Forged Motor, GT35R, 1000cc injectors, haltech EMS, rebuilt transmission, 3800 stall, yaddi yadda.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/turbo-tacoma-like-my-limiter_65126.htm

Ah ok I met you a long time ago at the dunkin donuts in saratoga back when people used to hang out there. Probably 4 or 5 years ago now.

Yeah, I only had it there once… Way back in it’s first stages of creation… I did take someone for a quick ride, don’t remember who though…

That shit was the bomb on stock steelies.

Yea, people don’t understand that the h0twh3elz means his wheelchair wheels. Cuz they be spinnin.

cossy speaking of video’s… do you still have the in car footage of “the race”

I couldn’t find it, I looked. I would post it, you need your glory :slight_smile:

I found the thread Brew with the link, but the link was dead.

hotwheels also used to have a supercharged explorer back in the day as well.