Manhunt in schodack.

Shit is srs. Right next to my work theres about 20 officers searching cars, houses, woods etc eity ak’s and k9 units all over. The state police choppers out searching too. Apparently someone was stabbed across the street in the rat trap hotel and the guy took off. Stand by for vids of suspect being shot.

SOMEONE CALL PITMAN.

Pitman is live on the scene, there will be 20 videos posted later of all the wrong procedures the cops we doing.

Schodack cops are running around with gigantic hard ons right now. They thrive for action

Schodack cops are good guys, friends with some of them. Relax.

That hotel is a fucking dump. It breeds illegal activity. They should just doze it.

They kicked the door in at the old L&M motors and set the dog loose. No one in there though. Either they got him or gave up because it all calmed down.

Haha I know. I know plenty of local cops, have family in both the EG and rensselaer police. That place is just so boring they get excited over any action. Agreed on demoing that rats nest

is this why there were signs on the northway that said I90 was closed at exit 10?

Nah, there was a huge accident at exit 10 under the bridge. Someone went off the road and smashed the bridge support. Looked really, really bad.

fucking moron

Probably dead.

natural selection at its finest. If you cant control your car on a nice sunny day you probably had it coming.

Manhunt= best game ever

I caught it on tape!

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/167185-1/Car_jumps_into_bridge.gif

OMFG I loved that game. Putting crowbars through mutha Fers necks and what not.

Before you make assumptions maybe you should actually find out what caused the accident, ya know it is possible for many of parts to break on a car and cause you to lose control of the car, or maybe the person had a heart attack.

That would be like saying you look like someone with down syndrome if it was the first time I saw you without actually knowing you.

Older crv and it was so badly smashed there were doors and parts om the other side of 90 deff a fatality

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S2194834.shtml?cat=708

Think I may know who this was…young kid 20 or so. Horrible.

she looks sober :lol