****** MARCH MADNESS 07 ******

Discuss.

This is the only time I watch college.

Purple Eagles…I am putting 100 bux on them…I will be a millionaire if they make the final 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

i have to say eagles or else i will get fired!

I’m not happy right now. My Fighting Irish fall to Georgetown in the final moments in the Big East semis. Oh well, still a great year so far as far as Notre Dame basketball goes. Should be a 4 seed.

lets SU go again

go NU

[quote=“Anonymity,post:5,topic:25660"”]

lets SU go again

[/quote]

Good luck with that one this year.

I can’t believe Miami FUCKED UP their lead against BC

[quote=“SI01,post:7,topic:25660"”]

Good luck with that one this year.

[/quote]

that is what it is about, luck right?

ILL BE GOING TO ALLLLL 6 GAMES!

jayhawks ftw

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:2,topic:25660"”]

Purple Eagles…I am putting 100 bux on them…I will be a millionaire if they make the final 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

How about you give me half the money you were gonna bet, we’ll go out back, I’ll kick you in the nuts, and we’ll call it even?

ahahahahaha niagara got the play in game

watching bracketology as we speak.

god i want to go to the games here… but don’t want to sit in the dickhole seats. :frowning:

go NU!!
sucks we gotta play an extra game

it might be better off to have a chance to beat someone before they get their ass handed to them by kansas. our women’s team (canisius) had to play duke in the tourney last year, they were bigger than our mens team

If UB ever gets in, I’ll watch, but I stopped caring after the front office secretary at my job won our office pool three times in a row by picking a combination of her favorite uniform colors and which coach she thought was cute. :roll:

that’s ~$250-300 each time she won :mad:

[quote=“Rx3,post:18,topic:25660"”]

If UB ever gets in, I’ll watch, but I stopped caring after the front office secretary at my job won our office pool three times in a row by picking a combination of her favorite uniform colors and which coach she thought was cute. :roll:

that’s ~$250-300 each time she won :mad:

[/quote]

well what does she say this year? PM me if you dont want to say?

[quote=“Anonymity,post:9,topic:25660"”]

that is what it is about, luck right?

[/quote]

Yeah, and you’ll need it for the NIT this year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: