NCAAB

Is anyone else excited that NCAAB has started?

my vote so far for player of the year! He had a bad shooting night and still dropped 44 last night.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/bill_trocchi/01/26/mid.major.curry/t1_curry_wi.jpg

Nope.

not at all

negative

tough crowd… what if Buffalo had a really good team, then maybe some interest?

nope basketball is gay, esp college

Nope.

Only team I root for is Gonzaga. Nationally ranked program at a school the size of Canisius with all white kids. They beat the odds.

its hockey season basketball sucks

I hated basketball until I got to Cuse, but I’m pumped now. With Flynn and Harris from Niagara Falls, we’ve got a solid team, and I’m thinking we’ll be back in the tourney this year.

dont forget about Eric Devendorf.

haha, I didn’t forget, he’s gonna be dominant again. It hurt us so bad when we lost him to the acl injury last year. Add in a healthy Rautins, A-O, Kristof, and some impressive freshmen, and we can do some damage. I’m not going to miss Donte’ at all

My friend is Mike Rautins, Andy’s brother, and i still don’t give a shit. Basketball players that are complete retards that struggle to get a 600 SAT get full scholarships to go to schools that smart kids have to pay tens of thousands a year for, in order to fuck off and sometimes leave in 1 year anyway. Fuck that.

you sound upset

1. If you’re good enough to play a divison 1 sport and get a full ride, why not? You’re not hurting anyone.
  2. If a truck full of money pulls up in front of your dorm room after your freshman year why not take it?

nah, i just didnt like that i had to work for my free ride and the athletic ones were still better.

WORD

Syracuse basketball is my team

been fucking exciting as hell since 2000

I am, except i’m a Kansas fan so last year was my year. Now I can sit and wait another 20 years before the next championship.

Cuse takes down the Gators, Orange vs. Kansas next round?

cuse looks real good this year, but the big east is stacked. so yeah, I’m excited

oooooo good win tonight for the orange

I FUCKING HATE SYRACUSE!!

Defien is such a fucking white trash piece of shit