NCAAB

Always been a Cuse fan.

The Big East can easily send 8 teams to the tourney this year…

You trying to say Devendorf?

Duke vs. Purdue tonight!!

Anyone going to the Uconn vs. UB at Alumni tomorrow?? How sick would an upset of the #2 team in the country be. To bad its going to be a blowout… im sure the spread is 35+ points!

I’m going to try, not sure if i’ll be able to make it though

Its going to be a meat grinder again in the Big East. Get yer popcorn

Go SU!

Saw those guys play against my high school back in the day, they made us look like a bad joke, and our team was decent too…

Uconn @ UB tonight… spread is only -15. Might want to consider putting some $$ on the game.

WOW! didnt realize UB was such a powerhouse at home. Would have been the upset of the decade!

Seriously… That would have been a HUGE win…

Funny thing is UB is a -15 dog against unbeatened Ball State tonight for the MAC Championship.

ugh… I know I’m excited to watch it tonight. The 15 points is justified though… UB’s conference losses came from CMU and WMU. Ball state, had their way with both of those teams…

Still 7 wins is more than UB has had in the past 5 years lol

Turner Gill really turned this program around, now with starks and roosevelt coming back next year… lets hope we can secure a good QB coming in or in the next year when those two leave.

Back to basketball… I hope this helps UB plead their case so that some of those Niagara falls talent play at UB instead of a larger school

Agreed! UB def. has a bright future in Basketball and Football. I could see in 10 years people putting UB up there with Kentucky, Kansas, Georgia Tech, Maryland, etc.

meh… I don’t. They’ll have 1 or 2 good years then burn out, just like memphis is going to do. (UB will never be a top 5 team, especially in football)

Its all about recruiting… I don’t see us getting any McDonalds All Americans but maybe some good local talent. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe I didn’t go last night, what a fucking SHIT.

As aforementioned, the publicity will bring in more players, although the alumni have to SPEND also to make it happen. witherspoon is fucking terrible, i knew him when he coached at sweet home. he’s a toolbox that just sucks off the administration to stay in power… gay.

about football… i hate the buffalo news always talking shit about how gill is going to be gone next season… writing him off… they rarely praise him for all he has accomplished :tdown: if they actually spent some time writing about his accomplishments and portraying him in a positive light, perhaps he WOULDNT leave instantaneously. i’ll be watching tonight though… for sure. :tup:

I really want Buffalo to make to the tourney and be a Cinderella final 4 team or elite 8. And I’ll be happy. I really feel that’s all buffalo will ever get to.

And with football doing much better… It could put UB sports in the spotlight

The ball state cmu game was actually a close game. We can beat ball state we are just gonna have to put up a bunch of points.

This basketball game was amazing to be at. The crowd was absolutely insane. Great game!! Glad I took the time to go.

Had to bring this thread back… selection Sunday is coming up soon.

Couple of surprises this year

-Missouri playing great bball (except the blow out against Kansas)
-Memphis stumbled in the beginning but managed to win 56 straight conference games
-Notre Dame falling apart, probably be playing in the NIT, unless they win the Big East Tourney
-Georgetown struggling and on the bubble.
-How about the Big Ten getting a possible 8 bids this year.