Marlboro hotlaps today......pics

Well i went to that Marlboro Hot laps invite at Beavr Runb today and it turned out alot better than i thought it would,everything was free,u wlak in an they sign u up,check id’s and so fourth and then are Bsed with a lil bit and givin a bookbag with a mini maglight,earplugs,weird thing to put ur smokes out it,camera and other small things. Then u walk to the other part of the room and get fitted for ur fire suit,helmit and gloves. Then off to get a pic takin. U wiat in the main tower till it,s ur where the real indy car is and the half cut Panoz are with free food and bevs till u go down to the track. Then at the track u get suited up and jump in one the Panoz’s and run 3-4 laps around the course,dude was coo las fuck…i told to turn it up and he did for me,lol. We hit upwards of 140 on the stiaghts and at somtimes 80-90 around turns;) . Then it;s off to the drifting wich was o so,the throw ya into one of their rustangs and run 4 laps around all wiht more food a bevs under tent. Then to top it off they take u into a huuuuge tenet all decked out and u have Dinner-lunch and BS for a lil bit and u get more free shit. Aall in all it was a great time and u can,t beat the price!!! FREE

More as wel,i also have video i have to load up:blue:

I was going to go but the only day they had open was friday when i was at work. Also turned me off when I found out you did not get to drive :frowning:

It,s FREE!! Who the fuck cares…u go to this and the next is better,i am waiting to get the invo to the marlboro ranch:bigok: