Marlboro "HOT LAPS" at beaver run

Well i came home today and looked the mail and saw the typical letter from marlboro that i get once a month and usually it,s coupons for smokes or free gifts,nothing special…well i opened up this letter nad to my surprise i have two free VIP entry tickets fro the malboro hot lasp at beaver run AUG 24th-30th,it includes up to 5 laps in marlboros racing car the PANOZ GTS and thier racing mustang as well as maybe another car,free lunch,snakes,drinks and alot of gifts. They will be fitting us for fire suits and helmits and will get in the cars wiht proffesional drivers to drive us! All in all it is a $500.00 value per person…so we will see what is like…:beer: :beer: :beer:

WOW thats sounds awesome! Have fun!!

sweet…

i got it too… didn’t even look at it and threw it away. no coupons ftl

gotta call them and give the conformation code,prob too late nayway,they were sloed to being booked when i called

hope i get these in the mail as well

pick any day but saturday,please:burnout:

can i be your 2nd???

:idb:

:finger:

call and tell them to patch you thru to Earl. :slight_smile: Tell Earl Terri Porado sent ya, see if that helps. Earl is friend of hubby’s parents…I have an IN :slight_smile: Not sure if it would help anyone but me, worth a shot tho…I’m also friends w/ Chris Huff one of the instructors up there.

I just received mine in the mail also. I will be taking my girlfriend and I’ll tip the driver to scare the shit out of her. Hopefully they actually push the cars. I have been on the track quite a few times w/ professional drivers and they never seemed to push it w/ passengers. Hopefully its worth the drive up.

Not sure what to expect yet,all i know is that is free and sounds fun as hell!:bigthumb:

bunch a smokers:down:

last time I was on a hot lap, the driver had one of the beaverun mazdas on an off-road excursion on turn 10, lol…

sounds like a fun experience