BeaveRun Lapping *VID*

I want to get this section moving. Here is some in car video from a driving school I did at BeaveRun a few weeks ago. These are just a few random laps, nothing particularly special, but it will give everyone an idea of what this track is like. It is a lot of fun and about 3 hours or so from Buffalo.

I will continue to post more footage as I get to other nearby tracks.

:tup:

The instruction given was a little basic for you don’t you think? Did they do groups by skill or was everyone in the same group?

nice

i wish i had a turbo :frowning:

:tspry:

They grouped people by experience. And I don’t think there is such thing as being too basic on instruction. If it makes you go faster and drive more smoothly and safely then it’s good instruction.

Thats some hot shit Sam. You just need to dump the instructer and tip the throttle in more. I want to see the whole vid some time.

I have about 30 minutes total from the day. There are a few laps I get in without traffic and they are much better. I’ll bring the vid by the shop some time.

i like the instructers energy.

i hate front wheel drive. I can’t power out of corners like that :frowning:

thats some good instruction.

maybe i can convince zong to ride along with me if i make it to a track day

I love how excited your instructor gets :slight_smile:

what are you drivin?? you smoked that vette

EvoMR drives an Evo MR. And i think the vette waved him by… not that Sam’s evo isnt really quick. :smiley:

I gotta get my piece to a track. :tup: sam

the over excited instructor rocked. you did very well also. you orignal lines were alright but when you nailed it you sure knew you had it with him in the car. massive :tup:

lines look good. i would watch the placement of your hands. looks like the car is coming along good.

Thanks for the feedback on the driving everyone. Anyone who wants to try lapping should get to BeaveRun. The course isn’t too difficult to navigate with basic competency and there is plenty of runoff all over the place. You can also get there within 3 hours. I definitely plan to go back in the near future.

I am going to Watkins this Saturday and Sunday and the on track experience there is just plain scary.

Uhg watching things like this really makes me want to switch from ovals to road courses

05 evo mr built motor, Hybrid Connection custom turbo kit. She does 11’s without launching.

bmw club right? i know some wny s2k’s will be there. let me know how that goes… i definitely want to do a Watkins glen trip sometime this season

:word: it was good instruction. He pointed out some key entrance lines on some of the corners.

Yeah, this is with Boston BMWCCA. I’ll be on the look out for the S2K’s.

The guys instructing had been doing this for a long time and did a ton of driving at BeaveRun. Even though some have commented that his instruction was kind of basic, it really helped accelerate the rate at which I learned the fastest line around the track. He was also very nice and communicative which was nice.