BeaveRun One-Lap of America Driving School

Anyone else besides me who signed up for the One-Lap school March 31-April 1? I signed up for Sunday without dinner.

I will be there both days - one day in a Blue 1995 Firebird and the other day in a green 1997 Firebird. Drop by and say “hi”. I might also be instructing.

See you there.

Excellent KeithO! I’ll say hello. I’ll be in a yellow SRT-4. It’s my second track day at BeaveRun so I need plenty of instructing! Maybe you could be mine? See you there.

Look for us - we seem to be a growing group in the paddock. Fee free to join us. I described my cars above. My dad will be in a burnt orange 01’ Camaro SS and a friend of mine will be in a blue Lancer Evo. I also think that a woman in a road race Mustang will be joining us.

My first-position is that I am not instructing (I didn’t sign up for instructing but told them I would help out if there weren’t enough instructors). I really would like to do some testing on the mods I did to the race car (which might require some wrenching between sessions) and just have the need to flog my new (to me) street car.

My dad will definitely be instructing and he is a well-regarded - maybe we can get you two together at a minimum.

I’m glad to see the participation.

is this event open to the public to come and watch?

I signed up for Sunday without dinner.

Ditto. I gave my car a “spa” treatment (engine oil, gear oil, rear diff oil, brake fluid) on Sunday so she’s ready to roll. :slight_smile:

Yeppers. Although, sometimes they charge around $7… sometimes they do not.

Great - maybe I’ll actually get to talk to you this time, Eric.

I was going to do the whole weekend, but tuning day for the STi fell on this Friday and work fell on Saturday… Crossing my fingers I will be up Sunday to at least watch maybe even race I emailed Tim to see if spots are still available for Sunday…

Matt

Hope to see you there on Sunday Matt. Let’s hope the rain holds out till the evening!

I will make a point to look for you.

Matt I hope to see the STi out there. I love those cars.

Let’s all hope the weather holds up.

If I remember correctly, I was instructing at the last event I saw you at. Instructing basically means that you are jumping between your car and a students car with very few breaks to deal with your own car or be social.

If I don’t race I will at least be up there to watch.

Look for me to attand alot of Flat Out days last year I did like 3-4 this year as many as work will allow.

Yeah car should be quick this year. Last year was doing like 1:15s…This year hopefully faster.

Car will have alot more topend and still quick spool like VF-39 turbo…

Engine:
Did 3" 8cm IWG FP Green, SPearco TMIC, ported & wrapped exhaust manifold, TGV Deletes, Helix 860s, Perrin 3" Turbo Inlet, TBE, Intake, ECUTek EM, & Walbro fuel pump

Suspension:
Tein Flexes, Cobb sways, Cusco struts, GT Spec lower arm, Poltec Endlinks, Gt Spec T brace, & Whiteline ALK

Brakes:
STainless steel lines, Hawk HPS pads, & ATE Super blue fluid

Wheels:
17x8.5 SSR Comps & upgrading to Kuhmo MX 245-40-17s

Exterior:
CWest lip & grille, APR splitter, & Zerosports replica wing

Interior:
SPA Oil/Water temp & Oil/Fuel pressure gauges, Turbosmart E-Boost2, Defi Boost & EGT gauges, Blitz turbo timer, & short shifter

My buddies should attend alot of them with me…Mike has an IX MR, Howard has a GC8 (2.5rs), Jeremy has a 400 small block T/A, and Bill has a Miata

Matt

Yeah it does make it hard for you guys to B.S. cause you are constantly running from car to car.

I was there, helping my buddy out for the day…he was in the yellow z06 with chrome zr1’s. The cars from supercarlife.com were awesome, and i got a chance to talk to brock yates that was pretty sweet.

The weather started off pretty rough (fun driving though) but it sure did get nice in the afternoon. The Gallardo sounded amazing.

It was nice getting a chance to talk with you Keith.

Hey Guys,

Sorry I don’t think I got a change to talk to anyone I promised. Maybe I did and didn’t realize. It was a blast. The most fun I had in a long time. Finally in the 4-5 sessions I got the line correct in all corners and did it feel good! See you all again!

I tried to get you to come up in the timing and scoring tower but you didn’t seem interested…

Yeah, it was good to finally get past “hi” with you Eric. You looked pretty good out there!

Sorry guys was coming home from work at 8A and it looked shitty so I decided to go for sleep instead…

Sorry KeithO, I didn’t know that was you and I wasn’t ignoring anyone, my girlfriend was waiting for me at the building to have lunch, that’s why I didn’t take the invitation. Thanks and hopefully next time.

Ron