Marley and Me

So how many people have gone to see the movie? I went with my wife and mother in law this weekend and I absolutely loved it. I felt like the movie stuck to the book really well (as best as they could considering they had to use a real dog and that limits what scenes can be shot) and I was really happy with it.

I have always loved dogs and this September I just got my first dog and this movie really hits home. I don’t see how any dog lover/owner could go to this movie and not leave in tears. I don’t cry much, but I have no problem saying that I was a wreck when the movie ended.

Probably one of the best movies I have seen in a long time, everyone should go to see it.

never heard of it

i saw it last night. not really my type of movie. i dont particularly like paying money to be put in a bad mood, but i make my girlfriend watch a lot of hockey and she said this was my payback… it was good though. i was glad i went to see it.
definitely a must see for all the dog lovers.

First it was a book written buy a journalist about buying his first dog. He writes about how the dog affected his family during its life. Probably the best book I have ever read. Then they made it into a movie this year. It stars Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson. If you have a dog, you should at least check the book out.

Loved the book and loved the movie. I would encourage anyone that hasn’t read the book to read it even after seeing the movie. The movie definitely hits you in a soft spot. The last few scenes are tough especially with the kids burying there buddy.

loved the book. i was hoping they would stick to the book. we were going to go see it on Christmas with jeff but adams dog (16 yrs old) had to go to the vets the night before because she got sick. didnt think it was the best movie to go see after that. but i really want to see it even though i know im going to cry.

It was all good until the end. that ruined it for me.

^ the dog died.

So let me get this correct.

Buy the book, read of a guy relationship with his dog.
Watch a movie of said book.

So is it better then Benji? if you google benji to give me answer shame on you.

old yeller was a tear jerker!!

the book was sad. we just had our dog put to sleep this past summer so i know this is going to remind me of that

Now you ruined it for me…ass. :tool:

Everyone had a dog put down/died/killed

dumb story line and even dumber for you folks feeding money into it.

can’t believe this made 36 million on it’s opening weekend.

:slap: Shut up hoe

I seen it, the hermit i am on bootleg. chick flick no doubt.

just got home from watching it and im goin to say it was a very good movie till the end but i kinda knew it was goin to happen :frowning:

which is why a lot of ppl can relate to it derrr lol

ET was more emotional and real :rofl:

cause ET phoned home!

lol