Maryland International track rental 12/18.

A group of people i know is having a track rental at Maryland international raceway on the 18th. Its 100$ per vehicle and it starts at 9am and goes till 5PM. Shouldnt be to many cars there at all so you can get in as many passes as you want. figured id post here and see if anyone was interested in attending with me.

how long of a drive is it to there?

That information is confidential, sorry.

im guessing over 7 hours one way.

Yeh ill pass then lol

Cant wait until spring when LVD reopens?

Im hoping youre trailering the car down there because it sure would suck to break and not have a ride back from there.

He drives a Dodge. I’m sure he’s aware.

lol that “dodge” would completely annihilate anything you drive.

http://cdn.imgfave.com/image_cache/1292023806709681.png

Only have broke one thing on my dodge. Which was the rear end blew apart. Sorry i dont drive a red turd of a cobalt.

was the red Turd cobalt owner you smoked today, the Chimp posting above?

Doubtfull. Didnt have a ski rack or seem to have srs extennnsssiivveee in home tuning.

you guyssss.

Lollzzzzz

I actually like Chargers. My uncle had an R/T that was actually pretty fun to drive.

/pjb

And don’t be a homo and jump on the Smokin_SS hatewagon. He was probably picked on a lot in school, so he had to run out and buy an overpriced RWD V8 musclecar so that he could bully those on the internet who have a slower car than his funkmaster flex edition Camaro.

:wink:

Im just bustin balls. To each their own.

LOL. I was not picked on in school. Actually, was in the more popular end of the crowd. Nice try tho.

say what you want about my car. I believe there was a point in time not too long ago when you told me my car was one of your favorites. Now its a overpriced rwd V8? make up your mind. Either stay on my cock or get off it.