Maxima most Underrated Nissan?

i don’t have anything against the maxima… not my cup of tea though, but i’ll still respect it… and thats what i don’t understand about a lot of people (from Honda to Nissan to Mazda and so on) just cuz you don’t like somethin doesn’t mean you need to bash on them all… for instance…
i hate honda cuz they don’t have the word “torque” in their dictionary… but i have mad respect for honda… know why? its amusing to watch a 700hp civic absolutely murder a Ferrari 360 Modens… by at least oh i’d say 25-30 car lengths… maybe more… oh and the guy in the civic stood back for about 5 car lengths cuz of the civic so-called “torque steer” lol…

my thoughts:
you can hate what you want, just don’t disrespect what you hate
as it’ll probably sit at the end of a race waiting for you

'Ruckus…just saw your sig…glad to see you back in the maxima mix. I’m impressed with your mod list. I’m anxious to see your 5th gen inperson. Time well spent 'Ruck, respect.

Maxima’s are ok cars, but if I needed a midsize sedan, I’d rather get something more “luxurious”, like something european, or infiniti/lexus…even though I bought an 06 corolla last year as my winter “beater”…

:: :R Well said.