redconquesttsi is going to need a semi to bring everything

looks like my bmw is too new and not rare/special enough.:frowning:

yeah, but only because none run. lol

Possibility…

http://wetzelsracing.com/images/CQsm.jpg

Or maybe…

http://wetzelsracing.com/images/coupesm.jpg

+1

for me it’s just due to laziness though…

my starion wont be ready by then…but there should def be another one of these meets over the summer :tup:

Interesting concept. Might try to make it but there is an Auto-X at the Seneca Army Depot that day.

Terry

I wont be ready.

What are you doing to it?

Making it run

If the Corrado is running and I’m free, I’d be down.

Is the FD old enough?

nope, eric we have to have a “mid 90’s” japanese car meet instead :stuck_out_tongue:

He said “sport compacts” but we don’t own sport compacts, so that rules us out.

RX7’s and 300ZX’s were mentioned in the first post…

Speaking of Z’s…I recall over last summer, there was a white Z31 that showed up at Mighty. It was quite the sickness. I may have been black. I just recall it being there. Anybody know who that was? I’d love to see that car show up. I like Z31’s…

EDIT: For those of you who don’t know what a Z31 is…
http://www.suprasport.nl/images/z31.jpg

Count me in. I’ll be there with one of mine, shooting for corolla if I get it running in time.

But they’re not sport compacts :wink:

Sport compacts are civics, cavaliers, etc. - cars defined after the early 90’s that rednecks have in turn lump-classified all non-muscle cars into.

I drive a sports car, not a sport compact :slight_smile:

"A sport compact is a high-performance version of a compact car or a subcompact car. They are typically are front engined, front-wheel drive coupés, sedans, or hatchbacks driven by a straight-4 gasoline engine. Typical sport compacts include the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Honda Civic Si, Volkswagen GTI, Ford Contour SVT, and, more recently, the Focus SVT, the Mazdaspeed 3, the Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V,the Honda Prelude, and the Dodge SRT-4.

The design philosophy of a sport compact sharply contrasts with those of ‘true’ sports cars. Sports cars are designed with a performance-oriented philosophy, often compromising cargo space, seating, gas mileage, (daily) driveability, and reliability. A sport compact is usually designed with a practical design philosophy and profit in mind. This philosophy has led to several compromises when it comes to performance, such as front wheel drive, conservative engine design, and platform sharing. Electronic control units are also programmed for optimal gas mileage."

Fine, I edited my first post just to make you happy Onyx

lol, sorry if it sounds like I’m bitching but that’s a huge pet-peve of mine. Everytime I go to a car show, cruise night, etc. my car is classified as a “sport compact” as is with most Japanese sports cars from the 90’s. One local cruise night wouldn’t even let me in once because my car wasn’t a muscle car, and it didn’t have enough stickers on it to be a sport compact…