May Long Camping...

Woot woot I’m getting all stoked here for May long. Anyone else going camping for May long? Any recomendations where to go this year? Last year a bunch of us went to Wabulman (SP?) and it was awesome although I kinda wanna change it up this year. :partyman:

What ever you do dont go to a provincial camp ground, they are always such Nazis about noise and camp fires.

jarvis bay has been good to me and its just out side of sylvan lake

skeleton lake has a private campground privately owned so you can get away with quite a but nice lake aswell…and if you do manage to get kicked out theres another lake nearby that is awsome but you can only get to it if you have a truck! (no development around it its more of a giant slough that looks like a lake haha it doenst smell or anything though)

we should organize an necc event lol

HAHA suckers i Flavio and i have 4wheel drive

Hell yeah, I’d be up for camping! :smiley:

As long as someone brings an inverter so I can use my makeup mirror and hair dryer. Screw this roughing it crap. :smiley:

i could prob nag the boss enough to get one of my days off

I can bring my inverter. I only use electric shavers on my legs, so I pretty much bring it everywhere.

I’m more partial to waxing myself. Ok, I’m going to bed now…weird stuff…coming into brain…must … watch … TEHMIDGETPRONBEFOREIEXPLODEDEDDEDEDE! :E

ok first questiong the may long weekend would be the one of the
friday-20
sat-21 =dyno day to about 5 pm
sunday-22
monday-23

i am assuming if anyone wanted to orgainze this as a necc event we would leave sat evening and come back monday afternoon?

If you guys are interested the Provincial Campground out at my lake (North Buck) is pretty decent. North Buck Lake is about 1.5hrs north east of the city, just past Boyle. The lake is probably the cleanest large lake in Central Alberta. No algae. :E

Edit: If you guys want to avoid the Provincial there is always a huge area packed with people partying on the opposite side of the lake. The only thing to worry about over there is idiots driving around drunk in the bush…so park your cars in a place where they are surrounded by trees.

Woot woo it’s official May Long at Miquelon Lake!!! Brewskis here I come :partyman:

I thought I saw a news release today that said it would be booze-free this weekend…

I thought I saw a news release today that said it would be booze-free this weekend…[/quote]

wasnt it like that last year??

Actually Dave I called them up yesterday and they said there DEFINATLY NO liquor ban! :finga: :drinkers: