Camping suggestions?

So the girlfriend, a couple friends, and I are planning on going camping this weekend. I was wondering if any of you know of any good places around to camp. So far we have gone to sleep hollow which sucked balls, sprague brooke which wasnt bad other than me getting yelled at for putting my tent on the grass instead of sleeping on rocks. And yesterday we went and checked out allegany which i feel the sites were too close together. Does anyone know of any good camping spots for tents (not rv or cabin) were your spot is somewhat secluded and you dont need someone 21 to sign for it. Sprague brook was the only place of the three that they wanted one of us to be 21. Thanks for any input and reading this stupid long post. <3

Sherkston is fun as hell to camp at and the legal age for everything in Canada is 19…i would check that out.

Allegheny park in PA is sweet. The sites are free, come as you please/first come first serve, and very secluded.

Thanks but im currently not allowed in canada :frowning: i miss sherkston.

Sounds good have you been there? Any chance you have a website for it i googled it but i dont think i have the right one.

I was there 2 weeks ago. It was really secluded. We walked about 50 yards away from where we had everything setup and went shooting. Also used the potato gun all day/night with no issues. No one around to complain, lol.

The site was 5.2 miles off the closest “road”

Let me see what I can find for a website for ya.

Have you checked Letchworth? Had some good times camping there in HS, and nobody was 21 unless someone used their fake ID.

thanks guys and im gonna check on letchworth right now ive always wanted to go there

letchworth is fantastic. Better in the fall. But the waterfalls are awesome and the sites themselves are fairly secluded depending on where you are in the park.

def where i would go! i was there maybe 3 years ago and it was great. no rules of camping and what not. and if i remember correctly it was dirt bike friendly :eekdance:

Its looking like i might have to go there letchworth says there tent sites are booked. :frowning:

try the 1000 islands plenty of state parks to camp at. Wessley Island state park is nice.

yea im just looking for something not too far away maybe 1 to 1 and a half hours away if that

We used to put the boat in at onoville(sp?) and float into PA z(allegany forrest) and camp on the side of ther resivoir -was awesome

yea im just looking for something sort of close and secluded well because i am only 20 and would like an alcohlic beverage or 2 where im not going to get in trouble. and allegany seemed like the sites were a little too close where i would be nervous if things got too loud and the people next to us were at a disadvantage.

just sent you an LPP

thanks a lot bud im def going to check it out ! :tup:

no problem. If you want the full directions and name of the fire lane, just let me know. The road that the firelane is on…has a ton of different fire lanes so all of them should be able to be used for camping.

if you could pm me that would be great because for some reason the llp you sent got messed up cuz nyspeed boots me off every 5 mins. and also how long of a ride is it ? thanks again

I’ll shoot you a PM with all the info.

I think it took us an hour and a half or so from Depew.