May Monthly Cruise SATURDAY May 6th

Now that is is nice outside (expect for today and our track day) our monthly meets will be held a Kelsey’s in Oiliver Square. We have also planned a short cruise to Hawrelak Park.

So we will be LEAVING Kelsey’s around 7:15 for the cruise. Some people will be there as early as 6:30 so there will be lots of time to shoot the shit in the parking lot. Here is a map of the cruise. We will see how it works out. Lets try to keep the speeds down and have a nice cruise not a race.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5052/may8sj.gif

FRS radio’s are nice and please print off a copy of the map is you get lost easily

Hope to see you all there :partyman:

I’ll be out as always 8)

Gonna be a good cruise. Post up if you are coming. Everybody should have their cars out now!

I’m down if the weather is nice.

to bad I can’t make it up to edmonton in time…damn work :frowning:

and my ar still looks like crap :oops:

I will be there.

who wants a passenger!?

I sould be able to make it. Can i Still pick up my membership card with there being a cruise?

i shall mostlikely be there

If I am back from Calgary in time I am in.

might be… depends if the car is fixed or not… heh…

Could I drop by to hand in application and pay for membership?

You sure can. :slight_smile:

You sure can. :)[/quote]

me too…so bring some applications with you! $20 right?

I’ll be there.

• Mike

Ill be there. can i pick up my membership card and pay for the dyno day?

You can ride with me scott, if you give me my 10 dollars…

I’ll be there, hope the weather is good

Just wanted to double check the date. In the thread title it says MAY 6th which is Saturday. Because we traditionally have our cruises on Sundays make sure you all have the day correct. I didn’t even notice the date in the thread title and assumed it was Sunday.

SATURDAY!

p.s. The Oilers’ Game is 6pm Sunday so the planning gods are shining on us for our Saturday cruise.

p.p.s. …and the weather looks like it is going to be nice.

Good find… I can’t miss the oilers game… Still good to go for Sat…

yah i am in forsure, i am comin back from shity vermilion, good thing its on a sat now i can actually come! and i coudlnt miss the oil game eitherrr